Paying tax is favorable for state, Agree or Disagree? {IELTS}

asifulizlam 3 / 7  
According to democracy, people is the center of all power. A state cannot prosper without help of its citizen. And a state runs his government from people tax. Tax is the prime source of income of a state. Many argue that paying tax brings prosperity but some of them have unwillingness to pay tax. As a citizen I believe in paying tax.

Firstly On the way to flourish state economy tax is essential. Many States adorn more money in country's developing projects rather than other sectors. For instance, In Bangladesh authority determines 16% government expenditure during 2013-2014 fiscal year would expend on developing sectors. Such as: Building mighty Padma river, generate more electricity from numerous power grid. Therefore to roll up wheel of development it is necessary to pay tax duly.

Secondly, state has lots of obligation to his citizens. He is bound to his people. It is duty of a state to provide proper sanitation, free education up to certain stage, medical treatment etc. State requires enough circulation of capital to meet up his expenses. For example, Here in Bangladesh 70% of forecasted budget expenses for next fiscal year would bear from revenue earn through taxes.

In Conclusion, I contend that paying tax on due time is fruitful for a society and for a country. If we pay tax on due time; in return, we should receive enormous facility from government. Therefore, we should have active participation to build a developed and auspicious country.
Hi,
There are few admin point you need to follow. First, include your essay prompt in the essay so that others know exactly what it expects from you. Second, open all IELTS essays in Writing Feedback forum. These actions will help you earn more meaningful comments.

And a state State runs hisits government from people tax

.... State and government both mean the same. So this sentence should read as;
A government make its revenue through taxation that helps meet its expenditure.

As a responsible citizen I believe in paying tax.

This introduction is pretty good, but you have missed out the essential feature of introducing your argument. Tell the reader the two views and then conclude the introduction stating your opinion. The above sentence is pretty good for that purpose.

Home / Writing Feedback / Paying tax is favorable for state, Agree or Disagree? {IELTS}