People attend university because they want to prepare themselves for future career

nhoc_tini 2 / 3  
I try my best to improve my writting skill, please help my correct my essay, thank you very much!

Topic : People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Essay:
In modern life, knowledge is a power for man to success; we see more people apply for college or university for many different reasons. In my opinions I think people attend university because they want to prepare themselves for future career.

Everyone needs to have a special skill to find a suitable job then will help them earn money to feed themselves. Working environment increasingly requires higher skills and labor market become a fierce competition market. So everyone needs to prepare knowledge by the ways participate to university to acquaint some special field that we will meet again in future. Academic will be a foundational for beginning and in practically will teach us how to solve problems in the real work situations.

For example in this days in our country, if we have just finished in high school we will difficult to find a gentle job, because at least to become a worker the company also require you this level. So if you want to become accountant or officer in bank we need graduate from college or university to comprehension in that professional field.

The high education will open a expansion roads for people in life, they have more chances than the lower education to touch a good career, well-paid, and a luxuries life. Company always care more about your knowledge background when they looking for a new employees and sure that if you have a well qualify in mathematic or languages you can won the other who shortage this thing. Thus we can see some last year students were chosen for future employees before they finish university

Actually I know that some people did not attend to university but also be famous and rich, but I think we cannot waiting for successful if you do not have any preparing
In my opinions I think people attend university because they want to prepare themselves for future career. ---- good! I think it is cool that you take a stand on the issue and make an argument instead of just saying that people have different reasons.

However, make this change:
In my opinion , I think people most often attend university because they want to prepare themselves for future career. --- I added "most often" so that it would be clearer.

...we need graduate from college or university to comprehend the topics in that professional field.

Academics will be a foundational for beginning and in practically will teach us how to solve problems in the real work situations.

Actually I know that some people did not attend university, but they became famous and rich. Yet, I think most of us cannot waiting expect success if we do not have any preparation.

:-)
OP nhoc_tini 2 / 3  
Thank your Kevin, I hope i will do it more better.

Home / Writing Feedback / People attend university because they want to prepare themselves for future career