Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 3

people believe that professional athletes serve as positive role models for young people, others not

Nguyen Duc Kien 1 / -  
Some people believe that professional athletes serve as positive role models for young people, while others argue that their behavior both on and off the field has a negative influence. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Undoubtedly, thanks to the widespread of social media, the identity of professional athletes has covered all over the world. While they can be set as a good example for youngsters to follow, others might argue that their behaviors both in and out of the game have an adverse effect on individuals' development. From my viewpoint, the positive outcomes seem to be more prevalent than the negativity.
On the one hand, there are numerous reasons that contribute to the negative influence of athletes on society. To begin with, professional players may show frustration or disrespectful behaviors toward audiences when losing a match. This phenomenon can be found in football, when failing to achieve the desired results, footballers may express their emotion through their impolite behaviors to provoke the winners. Such actions can have an adverse effect on the audience as they may emulate them and consider them to be the norm. Moreover, athletes' behaviors can have a detrimental effect on youngsters' minds. When staying off the track, professional athletes may engage in scandals, illicit drugs, creating a bad impression on the watchers.
On the other hand, professional athletes can inspire through their routines and kindness. To commence, professional athletes have the power to encourage individuals to exercise, to remove the young individuals' sedentary lifestyles. Moreover, professional athletes usually join in donating activities to supportive disadvantaged people. Such meaningful activities can truly inspire youngsters to support and kind to everyone, forcing to create a peaceful world.
To recap, while professional athletes can have positive influence on young individuals when it comes to sporty lifestyles and fundraising activities. On the flip side, detrimental behaviors can have a negative impact on youngsters' mindset.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15200  
It is important that you follow the proper page formatting for your discussion presentation. That is because you are scored on your ability to follow writing instructions, which includes page formatting, as a part of the Task Accuracy preliminary score. Small errors such as formatting have a large effect on your final score.

Undoubtedly,

This is the writer's personal opinion. It is not present as a reference point in the original presentation. Therefore, it should not be a part of the prompt restatement section of the first paragraph. The opinion may instead be used to introduce the writer's opinion instead.

The reasoning paragraphs have a problem because does not follow the comparison format for the information consideration of the reader. The first half of the paragraph should explain the public reasons for the statement given. The last part of the paragraph should reflect the writer's opinion of the public point of view. This compare and contrast / supporting discussion should then be backed up by group pronouns for the public statement and first person pronouns for the writer's insight to separately represent the information sources while also increasing the GRA score for the essay as the sentence will show a proper development of its presentation structure.
mmatmmee 3 / 3  
I think To recap should be To summarise/To conclude, that would make the tone more formal

Home / Writing Feedback / people believe that professional athletes serve as positive role models for young people, others not
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: