Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers

quynhhuong656 1 / -  

benefits of giving homework for kids

Topic : Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers, whereas others argue that homework plays an important role in the education of children.

These days, homework plays an integral part in education to help children understand lessons well. On the contrary, some people argue that teachers should not give any homework after finishing the lessons. From my perspective, homework has both advantages and disadvantages, but the benefits still outweigh the drawbacks.

On the first hand, it is thought that homework is not important because of many reasons. Firstly, without having to do homework, children can have their own time to play and relax after a hard studying day. They can use their leisure time to explore and learn many things which are really valuable and not taught at schools. For example, they can learn how to play volleyball, which can not be popularly taught in school. As a result, they can develop their communication, strength, endurance, and team working skills. Secondly, by receiving and doing a lot of homework, students can be stressed and exhausted. This can account for many serious consequences and terrible results to students such as falling into depression, mental, and physical illnesses.

On the other hand, homework also brings some essential benefits to children in the acquisition of knowledge. By doing and finishing their homework, children have to be patient and creative to find some suggestions and ideas to solve difficult homework such as Math or Physics. Therefore, they can stimulate their creativity and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, when having a lot of assignments to finish, students have to have good time management. They can know how to divide time, which is suitable for their abilities and knowledge. For instance, my sister always has her own schedule for learning and doing homework. She is not excellent at English, so she spends most of her schedule improving English and do English assignments. As a result, she not only has good time management but also improves her English by learning at her own pace.

In conclusion, although homework can have many drawbacks, I still believe that homework brings many essential benefits and plays an integral part in the acquisition of knowledge of children.
The discussion asks for 2 fully developed explanations of the public opinions. You did that in this essay. Itis your personal 7 that lbecame the problem. You failed to develop that explanation as the 3rd discussion consideration / paragraph as required. Your personal opinion is also scored based on the same scoring criteria of the 2 public reasons. That is why it will not be acceptable to present it as the concluding paragraph. Your opinion does not conclude anything.

The concluding paragraph is used to reiterate your discussion points of the topic. It is a summarized repetition of the topic, the individual public reasons, and your opinion. This section is used to better assess your paraphrasing skills when you need to repeat what you said as opposed to repeating what other people said or, what you read from the statement in the original prompt.
winxangle 1 / 2  
should be "on the one hand"

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers