Some people believe that teenagers should be required to help the regional community

Heliooo 1 / 1  
Q: Some people think that all teenagers should be required to do unpaid work in their free time to help the local community. They believe this would be benefit both the individual teenager and society as a whole

Do you agree or disagree?

My e:
Some people believe that requiring teenagers to help the regional community in their spare time but without salaries can bring back advantages to both adolescence and society. This essay agrees with this standpoint.

Learning new knowledge is the first benefit that teenagers can achieve. To be more specific, instead of spending a lot of time playing games or watching movies, youth could study more about life in the local state. In this case, they would know the issues around them and how to solve them correctly. For instance, they can learn to plant trees, paint the wall and sweep the street. In addition, teenagers can make relationships with many new friends. Specifically, they would know how to communicate with others and become more confident.

Furthermore, neighborhoods can save a lot of money in hiring workers to keep the public clean. Instead of that, they can use adolescence as volunteers to do the lightweight jobs. Thanks to the help of teenagers, society can still improve but not waste a large amount of funding. And the money that was not used can spend on children and youth development or enhance the quality of living in the local community. Hence, society could be better if more and more teenagers participated in this kind of activity.

In conclusion, this is a good practice requiring adolescence to improve their local area without money. From my perspective, I agree with it because youth can enhance their knowledge and regional state can save more money and spend it on children's development or residents' life.
The phrase "regional community" is too wide a synonym for "local community ". A region covers a vast area of a city or state. The original reference is smaller, more like a "town". Remember that alternative word usage accuracy is a major scoring consideration. Where the alternate reference is incorrect, expect LR deductions to be applied.

Review the discussion question. It asks the question: Do YOU agree or disagree? YOU. Seeing as the essay is not writing itself, it cannot be referred to as the writer of the paper. An essay does not have an opinion until the writer states his own perspective. It is this first person idea that must be represented in the opinion response so, indicate that. Take ownership of the response by addressing the "you" question with "I". Thus meeting the question response format correctly in terms of perspectives. Do not forget to outline the reasoning summary to support it. Truth be told, the current summary conclusion would have been the perfect response for this section.

All things considered though, the reasoning paragraphs work to the benefit of the scoring needs of the exam taker. The explanations are solid and shows how well the writer can discuss the topic in a quick and related manner. That should help offset the exsisting errors in the other sections.
OP Heliooo 1 / 1  
@Holt thanks a lot <33

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that teenagers should be required to help the regional community