IELTS: Many people are busy with work and not enough time for famliy

ellie_lcl 2 / 2  
Topic
Many people are busy with work and do not have enough time to spend with family and friends. Why does this happen? What are the effects of this on family life and society as a whole?

In this modern society, many people are busying with the work, they need to work over 10 hours each day, even need to back to work on the weekend. Sometimes, they even cannot see or talk with their family in whole week. Why this phenomenon will happen?

As the common understanding, we should agree modern technical we used today should release human resources for routine work. However, we found it is not the truth in urban area. When you are walking in the street with lots of IT firms or accountancy companies after 10 PM, you will find the windows of these companies always are lighting.

From my opinion, in modern society, People have more pressures than the past because high competition for the job. The population of city is grown up yearly, and everyone wants to have good salary and higher position, how to demonstrate you are the best of all competitors? The only way is working hardly, and working over time. On the other words, we have to reduce the family time. Another reason is to refresh and upgrade our knowledge for the new technology, we have to study more and process more information during our spare time. It also expense our relax time.

As a consequence, we can observe this phenomenon of longer working hours have negative impact to our daily life. First of all, people who are working in highly pressures in long time and without enough time to relax will create health problem, such as dizzy, tired, cannot be concentrated, and furthermore, to reduce the productivities of work. Secondary, lack of communication with family for long time also will build up communication issues. Most of time, people have multiple roles in the society, for the family, he/she should be father or mother, over time make them have no enough communication with their children, they will miss lots of grow up moment of children and memory, in some worse case, if lack of communication with children, younger will addition to video game or unhealthy hobbits, that will cause more worrisome problem for their parents. Finally, people have no time to meet with old and new friends if they always need to working over time. So they only can make friends with co-worker, this will cause a result they only can focus on small scale society relationship which is similar, and they have little chance to meet with different people and different event to enrich life experience.

Therefore, nowadays, people are working hard and never mind to work longer time, I still believe the negative impact is more effect to the modern family and society, how to make work life balance, should be our crucial task since we are living in this century
smudla95 1 / 1  
In this modern society, many people are busying with[ /s] busy in the work, they need to work over 10 hours each (per) day, even need to back to work on the weekend.

you will find the windows of these companies always are lighting. you see that the windows are always lighting.
scorpiontahir02 1 / 3  
Sometimes, they even cannot see or talk with to their family whole week. Why this phenomenon will happen? Why this phenomenon happens?

As the common understanding, we should agree modern technical we used today should release human resources for routine work??????
couldn't understand what you are saying may be you wanted to say that "as a common understanding, we should agree companies to release human resources in time" or something like that
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
because of high competition for the job

The population of city is grown up yearly, and everyone wants to have good salary and higher position, how to demonstrate you are the best of all competitors?

-> The population of cities has grown up yearly and people expect high salary as well as promotion.

The only way is working hardly hard, and working over time

-> One possible way to excel over other competitors is to work...

On the other words

-> In other words

Another reason is to refresh and upgrade our knowledge for of the new technology, for example , we have to can study more and process more information during our spare time.

highly pressures

-> high pressure

create health problem

-> suffer many health problems

dizzy, tired, cannot be concentrated

-> dizziness, tiredness and lack of concentration

to reduce the productivities of work

-> reduction in productivity

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Many people are busy with work and not enough time for famliy