IELTS 2 - nowadays people feel hard to change their sedentary lifestyle as they live in busy time

sharfina 35 / 21 5  
some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be

discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Today's issue is society health. As such, It is believed that having a healthy lifestyle is extremely hard in this modern age. However, this is not always true. Some perceive that if they have intention to keep their body healthy and fit, creating a healthy lifestyle will be easy.

Apparently, in this current era, virtually people feel hard to change their sedentary lifestyle as they live in busy time. A brief illustration of this is 80 % of citizens in Brenes, Spanyol spending their time working in a 40-hour timetable, and this eventually leads to them buying ready made-meals, such as KFC and McD since they do not have any time to cook fresh meals. As a result, the obesity rate among those increased dramatically to 50 % from 2000 to 2015 cited from Times News in November 2015. Another evidence is state-of-the-art technology. For example, 50 % of people in China spend 6 hours a day sitting in front of sophisticated computer or their gadget. This conditions give rise to them lack of physical exercises. This behaviours effect on increase heart attack disease in China in 2015, exceed 30%. It is clear that there are many obstacles that people perceive to get healthy body.

Apart from previous discussion, in fact people can tackle this problem easily as well as gaining a healthy lifestyle. All of this depend on their self-awareness to keep their body fit. First of all, people should aware about long-term impact on their body after consuming junk-food. Local inhabitants are easy to access healthy-web and they can order it for their daily menu when they do not have any time to buy food in their busy time. The second, taking exercises regularly is the most successsful way to keep their body stay fit. In globalisation age, people can harness technology to become their instructor when they do exercises. Taking Finland for the example, 70 % of company allow their employees doing physical exercises in the middle of their rush hour by online instructor. Therefore, having a healthy lifestyle is easy for all of people.

The aforementioned evidence shows that having a healthy lifestyle in contemporary era is very difficult. However, the converse would appear to be true for others. As it depends on ourselves, people should have a willingness to stay fit and healthy. It is imperative that, gaining healthy body could be achieved by high motivation.
awe_28 25 / 10 6  
citizens in Brenes, Spanyol spendingSPEND their time working in a 40-hour timetable, and this eventually leads to them buying ready made-meals, such as KFC and McD(MENTION THE NAME OF FOODS, NOT THE PLACES) since they...

Another evidence is FROM state-of-the-art technology.

All of thisTHESE depend on their self-awareness to keep their body fit.

70 % of companyCOMPANIES allow their employees...

PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU USE PERCENTAGE! THERE IS NOT SPACE BETWEEN NUMBER AND PERCENT

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2 - nowadays people feel hard to change their sedentary lifestyle as they live in busy time