More and more people want to buy famous brands of clothes, cars and other items - ielts writting 2

quyen2316 1 / -  

people want to buy luxury goods

Along with the development of nowadays life, many people are interested in having a piece of items, objects from high end names. From my perspective, I intend to explore the issues caused by this phenomenon and come up with several points and solutions.

A wide range of factors contribute to the fact that a blooming trend of consumerism has increased in recent years. First and foremost, adults, especially the youth, tend to pay for such items because they think it reflects their social status and wealth. For instance, people believe that such big brands make them more valued than unknown ones. Another reason for it is the increase of social media, where people are able to become well known easier than ever, leading to the rising numbers of influencers and idols online. These popular people often try to vibrate their images with catchy style and luxury products which blur their followers' eyes and make them spend on the item.

Given the above reasons, a wide range of factors contribute to the fact that, somehow, people are being better in handling their financial conditions and giving attention to a happier lifestyle. However, we need to admit that there are many people with no money purchasing high end items out of their condition. In addition, they realize they do not need it as they thought. As I would be hard-pressed to imagine that there are still arguments in buying luxury brand's items, it is high time for anyone thinking of using it carefully to settle down or make calculations on the use of these items.

To summarize, several problems are caused by thinking of high end products. I believe that we should take measures including calculating, thinking and spending right to solve those disturbing issues.
The discussion has not accomplished the task as required. You are being asked to discuss the reason for this emergence and if it is a positive or negative development. Since you totally changed the discussion requirements, you will not get a passing score. That is because you have not delivered the expected discussion and discussion format. So you will receive partial scores for all sections, but none enough to gain you a passing score.

You have to stick to the discussion. Do not change it. Always refer to the original prompt as you are drafting your essay so that you will see if you are changing the discussion presentation. Bring it back to focus.You cannot just keep writing for the sake of writing. You need to be on point with your discussion or you will not pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / More and more people want to buy famous brands of clothes, cars and other items - ielts writting 2