Some people claim that we can't always expect job satisfaction and a permanent job is more important

jacky99 3 / 5 2  

Writing task 2 - Job satisfaction vs Job security

Some people argue that job satisfaction is more important than job security, while others believe that they cannot always expect job satisfaction, and a permanent job is more important. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is argued that job satisfaction plays an essential role when compare with job security, while another significant proportion of the population is believed in the importance of permanent job more than job satisfaction. From my perspective, while job permanent could bring several merits, I suppose that satisfactory working is a crucial element impact on our career in the long-term.

On the one hand, it cannot be denied that a permanent job provides a stable for our life. Employers who work for the firm guaranteed job security would have a stable income in tandem with the risk ratio to be dismissed low.

On the other hand, satisfaction job generates golden opportunities and confidence to promote themselves in the long run. By satisfying a career, people could boost their productivity in tandem with the ultimate passion for performance, while job security lacks those features. As a result, employments who immerse in fully satisfied will quickly achieve goals and get lucrative salaries and promote to higher position more than people who work in job permanent. For example, two students fond of code on the computer, but when a graduate one becomes a coder, they choose to work for a technology firm with a low income and high risk. In contrast, others prefer the job permanent in a marketing firm with a higher salary, low replace ratio. After five years of working hard, the coder becomes the executive of that technology firm while the marketer only earns more a little bit because he has no passion for this job.

In conclusion, job security only helps people in the short-term while job satisfaction will make their careers outstanding and significant. In my opinion, flowing the passion and achieve satisfactorily is the optimal way for every successor.

P/s: any one could recommend me some source useful for writing? Thank a lot!
tanghuong 2 / 3  
Please correct me if I am wrong :
1. As a result, employeers who.
2. working has a crucial element impact.
3. two students are fond.
4. a satisfying job

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people claim that we can't always expect job satisfaction and a permanent job is more important