Some people claim that studying overseas will bring considerable benefits to the country

phamtamm2508 1 / -  

IELTS writing task 2 - studying abroad

Task : People say that a country will benefit greatly if its students study abroad. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this age and day, globalization has paved the way for the students in a country to study overseas. Some people believe that this trend will bring considerable benefits to the country itself. In this essay, I would totally support the mentioned standpoint.

To commence with, a country can catch up with other nations thanks to the knowledge and experience delivered by these students. When students receive education in developed countries, they stand the chances of being exposed to a professional atmosphere where they are able to work with high-qualified board of educators and advanced technological equipment. As a result, they are likely to broaden and extensify their knowledge in specialised field and gain more practical experience. When they turn back and work in a domestic enterprise, they can applied what they have learnt to support it which makes a great contribution to the development of their own country.

Moreover, a country's image can be promoted by the students when studying in other foreign nations.Due to the fact that they are living and learning in a multi-cultural atmosphere, they are likely to make friends with peIople from a variety of cultures. Consequently, they may share with each other interesting things about their own country which helps bring the nation's cultural identity closer to global friends. For example, when studying overseas, Vietnamese students can talk with their foreign friends about attractive destinations in Viet Nam and teach them how to cook traditional food which are a great ways to introduce their own country to the worldwide people.

To conclude, that students decide to go abroad for education is significantly beneficial to a country in terms of knowledge development and cultural promotion. Therefore, the governments should do their best to support and encourage their students to follow this trend.

I hope to receive your comments so that I can improve my writing. Could you please give me the band of the essay? Thank you for your help.
The presentation is mostly on track and relevant to the prompt. However, issues with grammar in terms of vocabulary, time reference points , and sentence structure mar the presentation. Skills development in these areas are must. Review all aspects mentioned above and show an overall improvement next time.

Do your best to present more concise paragraphs. Try to do it in 5 sentences. This is the suggested maximum per paragraph that can help to avoid and/or minimize your writing errors.

The essay is actually a good effort but tends to be over presented. These over presentations caused unintentional errors during the writing process. These mistakes are easily avoidable.

* Contact me privately for scoring services.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people claim that studying overseas will bring considerable benefits to the country