People claim that in the upcoming years, printed publications will be replaced by online materials

poopie 1 / 2  
Topic:
In the future, nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Many people claim that in the upcoming years, printed publications such as printed newspapers or physical books will be replaced by online reading materials which are available for everyone for free purchase. From my personal view, I firmly disagree with this conviction due to the significance of printed publications in our life, and not all online materials are free.

First and foremost, personal reading preference opens up a world of possibilities, regardless of whether the reading materials are available online or offline. The disturbance of constant pop-up advertisements or message notifications is an annoying barricade of deep concentration when we read free articles on a modern device. Additionally, printed materials can be sought by collectors enthusiasts of paperback written their favorite authors to build their collections. Moreover, many people purchase printed publications because they enjoy reading and collecting physical books.

Secondly, While it is the truth that online data can be accessed from anywhere in the globe and provide individuals with access to vast amounts of information that we search for every day, claiming that people can read everything online without purchasing is erroneous. I acknowledge that many websites operate with free access enabling visitors to read entire content and be profitable through advertisement contracts. However, famous online publications like The New York Times always have some policies regarding reading fees; particularly, providing subscription plans that give subscribers full access to premium features while non-subscribers can only read a restricted amount of articles. Similarly, most ebooks and other types of internet content are only available to purchase if they are lawfully distributed.

In conclusion, although traditional forms of providing data are becoming obsolete due to their limited accessibility, it is flawed to claim that people can read everything free on the internet and reduce the purchase flow of printed publications. I admit that the exponential growth of technology brings a new era of reading preference with the appearance of ebooks and online newspapers but traditional reading materials are always important in our life.
Do not make claims that are not present in the original version so as not to negatively affect prompt restatement accuracy. There was never a reference to " many people". There is no point of view representation orginally so there should not heone in the retelling. It is also incorrect to say "free purchase" because a purchase connotes a financial sale of goods. There is no such thing as a free purchase. Do not confuse the please with the commonly used reference to "free with every purchase" indicating anon-sall related item or gift with purchase. That said, the paragraph contains a highly compliant opinion and reasoning foundation. Good job with that!

The first reasoning paragraph does not use the correct linking word since the preceding topic is not related in reference to the second part of the paragraph. Rather than the word "additionally", a transition sentence to introduce a different but related discussion focus should have been used. know when to use a linking word or transition reference in the paragraph. These are the reasons why the second reasoning paragraph better develops its discussion points. It is the stronger of the 2 paragraph presentations.

traditional forms of providing data

This could refer to any reference beyond printed newspapers and books. It could also mean televised ?news, among others. Use a more specific synonym next time that clearly relates to the original keywords.

The essay has equal good and bad points. It may result in q passing but not high score in an actual setting.

Home / Writing Feedback / People claim that in the upcoming years, printed publications will be replaced by online materials