When people focus on one particular object, they automatically do not notice anything else

faizahadina 2 / 2  
Peripheral Vision in Sports

When people focus on one particular object, they automatically do not notice to anything else. Whereas, it gives importance insight of what is going on in human activities. Athletes surely understand that strong muscles without visual ability, it is like bird without wings. The balance between two of them impact on athlete's performance into the game. They are required fast physical maneuvers and visual abilities, having coordinated movement for all bodies. On average human is blinking 25 times per minute, and increasing on anxious condition. Such condition would be a problem for athlete, in order to reduce it, more training and practice would help much.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

When people focus on one particular object, they automatically do not noticed to anything else. Whereas, it gives importance insight of what is going on in human activities. Athletes surely understand that strong muscles without visual ability, it is like a bird without wings. The balance between two of them impact on athlete's performance into the game. They are required fast physical maneuvers and visual abilities, having coordinated movement for all bodies. On average Commonly human is blinking 25 times per minute, and increasing on anxious condition. Such condition would be a problem for athlete, in order to reduce it, more training and practice would be help so much.

I think it shoule be 150 words minimum. So you can added some words to completely your summary.
You can added an introduction and inclusion in the early and end of the paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / When people focus on one particular object, they automatically do not notice anything else