People always hesitate when it comes to changes

Goldengoat 4 / 8  

Some people spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change

People always hesitate when it comes to changes. However, in some cases, changes can bring positive impact. In the passage I will weigh the pros and cons of consistency and changes.

It is evident that doing the same thing for a long time is definitely boring. If one ask a man working in an assembly line how he feels about his job, If one ask a man working in an assembly line how he feels about his job, The answer is certainly tedious because all that he ever does is assembling details or parts. However, consistency may benefit one to some extents. When one do something day in day out, the body parts will get used to the work. It's means that skills get polished, reflection becomes sharp and chances of making mistakes reduce significantly.

Changes are only advantageous if one is receptive. An appropriate change will by no means lead to results unexpected and fascinating. For example, a farmer changes his farming methods, types of seed and maybe fertilizers and the productivity of his crop this year increases compared to the previous one. Nevertheless, unsuitable changes resulted in many problems.

Personally, I think that we should really keep on doing what we have been doing to make sure that we achieve the best results and we should make changes when it really needs to in order to improve the situation.

All in all, persistence and changes both have their benefits and drawbacks. We should check our situation into careful consideration to ensure that whether repeatation or change will bring us positive outcomes. In other words, we should be adaptive to changes, not avoid them.

Please help me with my writing. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your help <3
The writer has not provided the correct discussion response. A prompt alteration eests in the essay which will prevent it more recieving a passing score. An incorrect response and response format was provided in the restatement + opinion section.

Discussion Instruction: Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Writer Interpretation : I will weigh the pros and cons of consistency and changes.

The writer has clearly disregarded the original requirements. Maybe he did not understand the instructions or, maybe he just did not want to follow the instructions. Whatever the reason, he has failed to get a passing TA score. 10, while he will recieve a small scoring consideration for having written something, he will not pass the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / People always hesitate when it comes to changes