Why people lack interest in appreciating arts?

talia108 1 / -  
This is the first time I practice for the IELTS exam, I find it hard to structure and detail my idea. Hope I will receive your feedbacks, believe I will learn a lot from that.

Art is considered an essential part of all cultures throughout the world. However, these days fewer and fewer people appreciate art and turn their focus to science, technology, and business.

Why do you think that is? What could be done to encourage more people to take interest in the arts?

Art holds a vital key to time-honoured culture across the globe. A generation ago, a range of human activities involved creativity, while in this day and age, a growing number of people are more attracted to science, technology, and business instead of the arts. This essay will detail two main reasons why art is undervalued and then propose several suggestions.

To commence, digital evolution is one of the significant factors that explain the downward interest in artistry. The advent of technology, together with the fast-paced world, makes life more competitive, forcing people to live in a hurry, even up to ears with work. They, as a matter of course, result in the cascade of concentration on other trivial and insignificant activities such as creating visual, auditory, and performing artifacts. Another reason is that art appreciation requires more than normal senses; instead, artistic sense. For generations, perceiving art has never been easy to most people inasmuch as every artwork contains more meanings than its external display. Those high demands of art perception unintentionally cause humans' fear of their limited artistic understanding, leading to their misconception of artwork meaning or the judgment of others on their weakness. Thus, instead of focusing on the arts, some individuals would rather turn their interests on something less complicated.

Some simple measures should be implemented to persuade people to appreciate the arts again. Firstly, the most pivotal approach is that art store owners, together with the federal assistance, should endorse the importance of the arts through promotional campaigns on media platforms or propose some art activities to involve visitors in creating artworks. Take Bat Trang's pottery as an example; visitors here can not only learn pottery knowledge but also make their own. Indeed, these tactics will gain popularity, which in turn encourage numerous people to go back into the arts. Secondly, leaders of every nation must consider building more art galleries. This would allow more artists to display their artworks to be recognized by visitors. Also, there is a huge possibility that their masterpiece will be bought.

In conclusion, it is arguably true that, due to some reasons, most people do not value the essence of the arts in their lives these days, but a plethora of solutions could be adopted to tackle this issue. Furthermore, humans should together take action to enrich and preserve these precious arts values to offspring by cherishing and upgrading what they have had.
This essay will detail two main reasons

Please use a thesis statement here. That would be 2 sentences composed of 1 response each. These topic outline presentation sentences will increase the TA score in terms of logic and clarity. Simply repeating the writing instructions has no score increasing effect on the presentation.

To commence,

Some simple measures should be implemented

These are topic placement holders taught to students in school. It shouldnot be used in the actual test. The examiner will expect topic sentence usage references at the start of the paragraph. The topic sentences have a direct G R A scoring relationship as well as C + C considerations.

it is arguably true tha

This is the summary conclusion. The writer cannot make any more opinion claims / presentations here as it is only a recap of the previous paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why people lack interest in appreciating arts?