Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

People are living longer lives now than they did in the past.

Ly Ly 1 / -  
It is irrefutable that people's average expectancy is increasing in this day and age. This phenomenon is attributed to several causes and it also leaves impacts on society. This essay will elaborate on the causes and consequences it might have.

There are two main factors that lead to the rise in average life span. To begin with, healthcare systems in this modern world are better compared to the past. It is evident that doctors and other employees in the medical field are more professionally trained before working, which means that they can find the most optimum solutions for their patients just within a short period of time instead of through trials to trials. Meanwhile, medicines and treatments for some diseases are newly proposed, which facilitate the patients' curing process. As a result, deaths from diseases will be decreased significantly and people's health will also be better, especially when they get older. Another cause is because of people's better living standards. To be more specific, technology, service and nutrition nowadays are improved to support people's lives. For example, robots are being invented to assist individuals in doing household tasks or even in their work. Therefore, people will have more time for themselves, which promotes people's mental health and their happiness index.

As the population's expectancy is growing, several related problems can be anticipated. Firstly, it will impose a burden on the healthcare system. To clarify this point, the elderly are more vulnerable to a number of chronic diseases. It also means that human and financial resources are required to help them with their problems, which leads to the pressure on doctors and nurses if there are more elderly. Secondly, a high proportion of the state budget will be needed for paying pensions while the number of taxpayers will decline. Younger generations work and contribute to the public budget via the tax system but as they grow older, it is clear that they cannot dedicate themselves to work anymore. As a consequence, the government will have to allocate money for them, so if the old is more than the young, it will actually be a serious issue for the community.

In conclusion, people living longer is because of the development in the healthcare system as well as the quality of life. However, this can put the medical professionals under pressure and impose a burden on the social budget.
It is irrefutable

Nobody is arguing this information with you. There is no need to provide an attestation in the paragraph. You simply have to restate the original topic without exaggerations or references that would alter the original topic presentation. This sentence will reduce the first paragraph score in terms of Task Accuracy requirements.

The paragraph also lacks a clear reference to your opinion and thesis statement. That paragraph will definitely receive a failing score. You did not meet the response formatting requirements in that section. The essay will start with a failing score. I am not sure if you can overcome the deductions with the remaining considerations. That is unlikely. Once you fail in the first paragraph, you cannot receive a passing score at the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are living longer lives now than they did in the past.