Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

People needs to change their daily routine, habits, because obesity is now a major global epidemic.

rahmat248 7 / 7  
Obesity is now a mayor global epidemic. what can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem ?

Nowadays, there are several diseases that attack commonly. One of disease is overweight which has been global epidemic in society. Some ways can help community to reduce the increase of obesity such as manage food and undertake several exercise.

First step to decrease the figure of overweight is organize sort of daily food. This is because food is source of health and disease, what people eat can make them health or sick. For instance, quality of health between people who routine to eat healthy food and people who always consume junk food or unsaturated fat food are different. Hence, making list of healthy food will help to grow their healthy everyday.

Secondly, do some exercise since sport can burn fat in human body and this will increase immune system immediately. For example, life.health.com shows that running approximately 20 minutes can relieve 2000 calorie and make body be fresh. All in all, human will be spared from obesity id they apply sport routine in their lives.

To conclude, the best measures to reduce impact overweight in society are applying healthy life like healthy food and do several exercises in human routine. Where possible, people should be optimistic to apply healthy lives.

Home / Writing Feedback / People needs to change their daily routine, habits, because obesity is now a major global epidemic.