How many people paid a visit to Ashdown Museum

anhnta2004 1 / -  

The table and pie charts analysis

The table illustrates how many people paid a visit to Ashdown Museum during the year before and after refurbishment. The pie charts demonstrate the result of surveys of visitor satisfaction during the same two periods.

Overall, it is clear that the number of visitors plummeted sharply after the museum was refurbished. The statistics also reveal that more guests give positive feedback on Ashdown Museum in the year after refurbishment than the year before.

Looking at the table more closely, one can see that the number of people visiting the museum rose significantly from 74 thousand to 92 thousand after the decoration, which translates to an increase of 18,000 visitors.

Turning to the charts, almost one-half of all guests felt dissatisfied with the museum in the year before refurbishment. This figure subsequently witnessed a considerable fall to just 15 percent after the museum was refurbished. Moreover, those who were very satisfied with Ashdown Museum initially accounted for 15 percent. Then, the figure experienced gains of 20 percent, reaching a striking 35 percent, more than the percentages of visitors feeling dissatisfied, very dissatisfied, and having no response combined. A similar trend was seen in the share of guests feeling content with the museum, with an increase of 10 percent, making up 40 percent in the year after refurnishment. On the other hand, the proportion of those who were very displeased with the museum halved, and that of visitors who had no response remained unchanged after the refurbishment.

245 words is only 5 words short of minimum word count forthe task 2 essay, which is written in 40 minutes. There is noway you can complete that many words within a 20 minute time allotment essay. The task 1 essay is focused on summarized clear reporting of image information. You did not accomplish that in this presentation. You have sacrificed writing rule adherence in favor of length. Which could result instead in a failing score due to several enors presented and not corrected/edited.

For instance, the prompt only makes reference to a table, but the actual presentation has 1 table and 2 pie charts. all 3 images must be properly identified in your version to highlight your analysis of all the information provided. Your improper image identification means you failed to properly assess the data you were given. You failed to identify the pie charts as additional data sources within the report even though you referenced the non-chart information several times. The data presentation is therefore, based on inaccurate references. Thus proving that length does not equal accuracy in a task 1 essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / How many people paid a visit to Ashdown Museum