Some people prefer to help or support directly in the local community for people who need it.

HuyenNgocThuy 1 / -  

charity activities

Nowadays, many people tend to take part in charity activities to support people who are facing difficulty in their life such as poor people, homeless people or people with disability. They have different views about what is the best way to help these types of classes. While there are some benefits if we help them directly. I would argue that there are more advantages of donating money to national or privately owned charity organizations.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why help and supporting should be provided directly. First of all, this is the quick way to help people who have faced with problems. For example, we meet a homeless people on the street, and we give them money, so they can use this money to buy food or drink. If throughout any organizations, this fund must be gone through many steps to contribute to them and it takes a long time, so they cannot receive our help immediately. Secondly, the factor should be taken into account is that there are some organizations which use the donation of community for the wrong purpose or even go to the pocket of corrupt authorities instead of helping people. Therefore, to avoid this issue, majority people tend to help others directly.

On the other hand, giving money to the national or private charity brings many merits. The first advantage is that these organizations can use this donation in the effective way or even in the large scale. For instance, they can build houses for homeless people or contribute our support to distant places such as desert, remote areas which we might not have ability and free time to reach. The other factor why donors should give money to non-profit organizations is that their name might be mentioned on TV channels or online newspapers. This creates more effort to encourage people enroll charity activities.

To conclude, although giving help and supporting directly bring some benefits to some extent. I believe that funders should donate money to national organizations.
There are 2 methods of charitable help identified in the original statement. Yet, only 1 method is identified in the restatement, causing a topic presentation inaccuracy . This directly affects the task requirement in this presentation. A discussion of both sides, based on public opinion cannot be completed if only one public opinion is presented prior to the writer's personal opinion.

Remember that the writer cannot be selective about the writing instruction. Follow the discussion instruction to the letter. Do not skip, alter, or be selective about it. For this essay, the instruction is discuss both public views individually, then offer a personal opinion. The discussion covers 3 paragraphs covering an explanation of the validity of 1 public reasons and the presentation of a personal point of meal based on a clear support of one of the 2 public beliefs.

The essay mainly uses first person singular pronouns in the essay. The suggest pronoun use is actually third person group references for the 2 public opinions and first person singular for the personal opinion. There are 2 discussion views for this comparative essay : group (some people, others) , and singular ( your opinion). Based on the discussion representation in the original prompt, it is safe to say that this discussion is response format inaccurate, among other things.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people prefer to help or support directly in the local community for people who need it.