Some people prefer home theater, others cinema at hall, discuss. IELTS GT

usalma2002 9 / 21  
Some people prefer to watch movies at the cinema, others like watching their movies at home, as home theaters become more popular. Discuss your opinion.

I agree with the statement that people are becoming more interested about home theater to watch movie rather than going to cinema hall. From the increasing popularity of home theater it seems that there might have some convenience in it.

At present swift pace of life and hectic schedule pushes people to be busy at any time. As a result, it has been quiet difficult for men to go to cinema for enjoying a movie due to time limitation. In addition, we are bound to watch a movie in cinema that is being displayed at the moment whether we like its story, actor-actresses or not. Moreover, we may have to wait in a line to get ticket. Very often we may not get required number if we desire to get a large numbers of tickets. Sometimes, seat, allocated by hall authority may not satisfy us.

Conversely, at the end of a stressful day, one can get pleasure from a nice movie sitting at home during leisure. At home we can enjoy movie casually, either sitting or lying or walking during doing something. For example, dinner can be prepared as well through watching a movie. Even he can review some more attractive portion of the movie, or can have a movie taking break if necessary. Occasionally, at family party, home theater offers us much entertainment.

However, we can go to cinema with friends and family members during vacation. It's a kind of outing that energizes us.

To recapitulate, I would appreciate home theater for the ease it offers us. Due to scientific breakthroughs, we are always shifting away in doing things from the way we did earlier. Home theater can be considered such a development that helps us to cope with modern way of life.
I agree with the statement that people are becoming more interested in home theater to watch movies rather than going to cinema hall.

From the increasing popularity of home theater it seems that there might be some convenience in it.

At present, the swift pace of life and hectic schedule...

As a result, it has been quite difficult for people to go to cinema...

Very often we may not get the required number of seats if we desire to get a large number of tickets.

... either sitting or lying or walking around doing something.
For example, dinner can be prepared during the movie.

We can review some more attractive portion of the movie, or can take a break if necessary.

However, we can go to cinema with friends and family members during vacation.

Due to scientific breakthroughs, we are always shifting away from doing things we used to do.

:)
remya 2 / 10  
hai,
Can't you introduce with some dialogue on movie,than starting with your agreement?
Even one can review some more attractive portion of the movie, or can have a movie break if necessary. Occasionally, at family party, home theater offers us much entertainment.

Also give due care in grammer.
You have the capacity to comprehent your ideas, that should be appretiated

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people prefer home theater, others cinema at hall, discuss. IELTS GT