TOEFL Task: See a movie in a cinema with other people or in an appartment? Better, cheaper at home.

liuzhengxian 2 / 1 3  
Please revise my essay. Feedbacks like paragraph development, contents & details, and grammar mistakes are welcome.
Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Do you agree or disagree with the statement? It is more fun to see a movie in a cinema (theater) with other people than see a movie at home.

Movies absolutely plays an important role in our modern entertainment life. Kinds of types of movies are provided for people to see, such as romantics, drama, action, etc. People also like to enjoy movies in different ways. Part of them are fond of going to the movie theater; however, part of them prefer to watch movies at home. In my opinion, I think seeing a movie in a cinema is more interesting. Hence, I do agree with a statement that it's more fun to see a movie in a cinema with other than see a movie at home.

First of all, watching a movie with others in cinema could offer us pleasure from marvelous visual and sound effects. You are able to see a movie in a much wider screen and vocal sound around you just like you are in the scene. For example, watching action movie "Mission Impossible five" in a theater, people could see the men fighting vividly and hear loud bombing during the movie. It's a better way to enjoy an action movie. However, it is impossible to make it if you see it in your house.

Secondly, watching a movie with our companies could also afford us so much fun. Other people with you may want to discuss about the plots, characters, and clothes after the movie. Without a doubt, it's more interesting to share each others' ideas and thoughts toward a movie. For instance, when seeing a movie with your girlfriend or boyfriend, both of you know each other more since both share thoughts and feelings about the movie.

Thirdly, even though some claim that it costs when going to a theater, it still pays to watch a movie in cinema with others. Because you can not only eat and drink in theater but also see the newest movie in cinema. Sometimes if you are pretty looking forward to a sequel of a movie, seeing it in cinema immediately would be recommended. Besides, those newest movies are usually not allowed to be watched at home. Thus, enjoying a good movie in cinema is worthy of buying a ticket for it.

In conclusion, watching movies gives people great happiness so it's always a popular pastime choice. But some like to see a movie in theater; however, some like to see a movie at home. The former type of enjoying a movie is better than the latter because you can enjoy visual and sound pleasure as well as talking the movie with others. In addition, it also pays to buy a ticket for a movie you are fond of. As a result, in my view, watching a movie with others in cinema would be a better choice than at home.
hypersis 7 / 24 7  
Kinds ofmanytypesgenres of movies are provided made for people to see , such as romantics, drama, action, etc.
Part some of them are fond of going to the movie theater; however, part some of them prefer ...
In my opinion, I think seeing watching a movie in ...
Hence, I do agree with a the statement that (...) a cinema with others than see watching a movie at home.[/quote]

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL Task: See a movie in a cinema with other people or in an appartment? Better, cheaper at home.