Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that they

Huynhthu 1 / -  
The computer has become an essential part of our existence, serving as the optimal means to connect with individuals across the globe. On one hand, some individuals argue that computers have brought greater ease and convenience to our lives, while on the other hand, others contend that they have introduced increased complexity and stress.. Both sides this argument will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

Firstly, computers have become indispensable in the lives of people from all walks of life. They play a pivotal role in various aspects, including employment and education, as well as personal productivity. In the contemporary era, it is virtually impossible for individuals to fulfill their tasks without the aid of computers. Therefore, technology is deemed essential to overcome this challenge. In addition, digital services have significantly enhanced our lives by providing the convenience of accomplishing various tasks from the comfort of our homes. For example, computers are utilized across all sectors, facilitating easier and more efficient progress while also reducing production costs and aiding in time management. Consequently, computers have become an integral part of human existence, deeply intertwined with our daily lives. Not only can we buy everything with a single click, but online stores also tend to offer better deals. Furthermore, we can easily order foods using a smartphone application, which means we don't have to deal with any traffic or crowd outside so it is very perfect for some who are avoiding going out during the COVID-19 outbreak.

Despite the factors discussed above factors regarding benefits of computers, they have also made our lives complex and stressful is even a crucial aspect. Physiological and psychological health impacts could be a significant factor. For instance, For those who excessively use computers in a repetitive manner, we can develop a habit or even an addiction to sitting at the computer. When we are no longer sitting at the computer, we may easily feel restless, uncomfortable, and can only regain a sense of tranquility by using the computer again. According to experts, if this situation persists for a long time, it can lead to mental disturbances, sleep disorders, and have a negative impact on our lives. Moreover, with a large number of people around the world being attacked by cybercriminals, cybercrime has been raised as the major problem for internet users. It can approach people in several form, for example, hacking, viruses, and cyberbullying. Recently, viruses have been spreading all over the internet and have infected numerous websites. If netizens visit those sites, their devices will become infected, resulting in the loss of personal data.

To conclude, despite the complexities and potential stressors, computers' immense benefits in terms of convenience, productivity, information access, and connectivity have made life easier and more efficient, highlighting the profound impact of technological advancements. In brief, I strongly believe that computer has a positive influence on people's lives for the reasons mentioned above. All in all, the importance of the computer cannot be overstated in the pursuit of convenience in life
Have you tried writing the task 2 essay using a timer? I sincerely doubt you have because if you did, you would know that is it impossible to complete 500 words during a 40 minute essay where you are expected to brainstorm, draft, review, revise, review, finalize, then submit the content of your essay. You cannot just keep typing for the sake of submitting a long essay. That is how you open yourself up to reduced GRA, C+C and LR scores. It is always advised that you practice writing up to 300 words only since you are mainly scored on the accuracy of your discussion rather than its length. While I admire your ability to write the long essay, I do not appreciate that you are not focused on increasing your final score in the correct manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that they