How many people suffered from diarrhea in Mashhad throughout the period from 1983 to 1992?

clara2608 2 / 3  

the number of cases of diarrhea

The given diagram illustrates how many people suffered from diarrhea in Mashhad throughout the period from 1983 to 1992.
Overall, the figure fluctuated widely before diving to the lowest point at zero in 1992 while the highest cases could be observed in 1989.
At the beginning, it was at 100 cases and maintain the same level until 1985. This was followed by a sudden decline of about 50 percent in 1988, . However, it unexpectedly climb fourfold and reached a peak of 400 cases by 1989. One year later, it dropped by 50, following which it remained static for a year. This downward trend was suddenly broken and plummeted dramatically to a plateau at zero cases in 1992.

Unfortunately, this essay will not be receiving a passing score because it is only presenting 118/150 words. There will be TA deductions applied for writing below the word count. The penalty for this will be around 1.19 of your score. So you can see why it will be improper for me to continue reviewing your essay. I make it a policy never to give an extensive essay review if the student does not meet the minimum word requirement. I do not do that because your essay is not fully representing your English writing abilities. If you decide to post at this forum again, make sure you meet the 150 minimum requirement, 175 being the ideal number of words, so that I will be able to do a proper and accurate review of your writing skills, errors, and other grammar considerations.
OP clara2608 2 / 3  
Thank you for your advice. I will revise as your comment.

Home / Writing Feedback / How many people suffered from diarrhea in Mashhad throughout the period from 1983 to 1992?