Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher.

Nahid87 12 / 17 7  
Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer?

In educational field, researchers always face a dilemma that which method of learning is best. Some prefer to have a teacher, others have a negative attitude. They learn better by themselves. Although learning with teacher has some advantages, depending on my personal experiment and personality, I prefer to study and learn alone. Among countless factors which influence my choice, there are three conspicuous reasons. Learning alone gives me opportunity to be more concentrate, to access different resources, and to save time and money.

The main reason for my propensity for learning alone is that I can concentrate better and think deeply when I am alone. I always study solitary and then describe loudly about new topic by myself. This is my strategy for learning from the elementary school. In this way, I can learn better. Being someone else even teacher interrupts me. Actually, I always had a problem about team work during the university. For example, once I had to do some experimental tests with others to get results. It was so bothering for me and I redid tests again by myself.

There is another reason that deserves some words here. Nowadays, with developing technology such as self-learning software and internet, you are free from teacher demanding and could learn topics by yourself easily. For examples, I practice new English vocabulary by specific software which was so useful for me. Also, I could access comprehensive resources thorough the internet. I got a variety of papers and articles during doing my thesis just by clicking some words on the keyboard easily. Furthermore, there are online classes that you can register and participate them free. All of these factors influence learning method and you don't require a teacher.

Finally, there is a further more subtle point we must consider. Hiring teacher needs to allocate time and money. You should put on appropriate clothes and then go to class. Your time and energy maybe waste during terrific when you go towards the class. But by studying alone, you can sit behind your desk and staying comfortable. Register for class usually cost a lot. It is not economical. Therefore it is not appropriate for me because of my low income. For example, I went to a class last year which allocates all my monthly income with itself and couldn't save even a little.

Taking into account all the factors that I mentioned before, we reach this conclusion that the best method of learning depends on everyone's personality. Although studying alone has some disadvantages, I think that its advantages has more weight. You can concentrate, interact with variety of teachers all around the world, and save your money and time.
fash2468 1 / 2  
It was so bothering for me and I redid tests again by myself (initial sentence)
It was so bothering for me that I had to repeat the tests alone afterwards.(my own opinion)

Finally, there is a further more subtle point [...] with itself and couldn't save even a little.
In conclusion, this point is significant. Hiring a teacher requires time and money. A teacher will want you to dress decently to class always. Your time and energy maybe wasted due to distraction when you study alone. You will have comfort, time to study and less distraction when you study alone. Also, registering for classes cost a lot, which will be a concern because of my low income. For example, my classes last year, that was where my income was spent and couldn't save money. (my own opinion)
Hi Nahid, as I read through the essay, I must say I was puzzled, puzzled because it seemed as if you are trying so hard to express yourself and with much determination and perseverance, your essay still lack that complete thought.

To explain my observations further, here's what I mean;

- In the educational field,
- dilemma thatwith which
- others havebelieve it will post a a negative attitude.
- with a teacher
- depending onfrom my personal
- experimentexperienceand personality ,
- to be more concentrate more , to

There you have it Nahid, this is just my initial assessment towards your essay and as you can see, there's still a lot of corrections to be done in order to make sense of your essay. I believe you now exactly what to write, you are just having difficulty in expressing it and in this case, practice is your best friend. I will get back to you for a few more paragraphs to modify.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Halo @Nahid87. Before, i want to say thank you for your comment in my essay. sure, i am the new one in this forum. So let me to learn more about english with ES. Okay, I will try to give comment for your essay.

1. You should put on appropriate clothes and then go to class = You should put on formal clothes
2. couldn't save even a little. = Could not save even a little

Overall your essay was good and nice read your essay. Good Luck !

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher.