Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Some people think that in modern society individuals are becoming more dependent on each other.

jasanh 1 / -  
It is true that it is the advance of society that makes people contend that inhabitants these days have a high tendency to rely on others. Others, however, supposed that citizens are likely to become more independent. From my perspective, I believe that the revolution of industrial zones revolutionized people in both dependence and independence.

On the one hand, people's characteristics and lifestyles are two fundamental reasons why people hold a belief that individuals are becoming more and more dependent. Regarding the former, human personality has been changed to a great extent since they embarked on using state-of-the-art technological devices as a result of technological advancement. Children glue their eyes on their smartphone's screen instead of helping their parents do household chores and parents seek support from babysitters to look after their kids or leave them with their grandparents, for example. Consequently, people do not take accountability for their duties and divert it to others. Concerning the second, the youth's wave of living is also altered in contemporary society compared with the past as the majority of them are bound to be given motivation from their parents or relatives. In the past, even children had to work to work for their parents to subsidize their basic living, they still allocated time to study. Nowadays, however, without motivation or reminders from the adults, children are not active in terms of learning. C

On the other hand, some aspects indigenous people depend on, they are also witnessed to be more confident regarding financial and personal decisions. Firstly, it is the better qualifications than they have ever before contribute to the youth having higher salaries as the majority of them pursue higher education. Consequently, the more budgets they have, the more expenditure they can subsidize for their living without relying on that of others. Secondly, making decisions is of paramount contribution to the factor which makes the youth to be more independent. In the past, significant decisions were made based on the elderly people because people believe that the old citizens often accumulate more knowledge and experience than they youth; therefore, the adolescent's decision tend to be ignored.

In conclusion, although contemporary life has transformed people's personalities and wave of living that make them more dependent on others, they also become more active in terms of decision-making and financial issues.
It is true that

Nobody is asking if the statement is true or not. So you do not have to indicate that it is true. That is not a required opinion, nor is it part of the original topic presentation. The examiner will deduct points for all unrelated discussion references and content in the introductory paragraph.

to work to work

Be careful of repeated phrases, that will result in deductions in the C+C and GRA sections. Always remembr to proof read your essay once you have finished writing it. Review and edit. Do not be in a hurry to submit it at once. Perfect the content so that you can get the best score possible from the examiner. That said, the essay will be seen as properly developed just the same.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that in modern society individuals are becoming more dependent on each other.