Some people working in the same place within years just for getting a money.

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Question :
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years ?

People work in the same corporation for many years just for getting a money. I do not agree with this statement because feeling of comfort about the job environment and the probability to be the expertise in the company are the most reasons for this trend.

It is often said that people keep working in the same corporation because of comfortable feeling to working atmosphere. This means environment in the workplace would support them in dealing with their job. For example, I personally experience of having friend working in the same company for ages. A proper guidance from the boss and caring friends in workplace makes him did so. Therefore, it is true that being convenient is the reason why people are loyal in the same workplace.

In addition, workers getting higher position is another factor which should be taken into account. This means when a worker stay longer in one company, a probability to be an expert is huge. A study conducted in University of York in 2008 as an example revealed that 75% of employees staying for ages in the same organization have a willing to be an expert. It is true that chance to be the expertise in the company is getting higher as they have been many experience.

In conclusion, the comfortable feeling of working atmosphere become the other reason for employee to keep in the same corporation for many years. Moreover, a huge opportunity to be expertise also the reason from the worker. It is makes people not only think about the salary.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

In conclusion, the comfortable feeling of ...
In conclusion, salary is no longer the only reason for employee to stay in tHe same corporate. The comfortable working atmosphere is one of the reason for employee to stay in the same corporate for many years.

Moreover, a huge opportunity to be expertise ...
Moreover, another reason for worker to stay in the same company is a huge opportunity to be an expertise offered as they become a loyal employee for years.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people working in the same place within years just for getting a money.