Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

In the previous years, people lived in same place until the end of their lives. Now this has changed

Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
In the previous years, normally, people live in a place until the end of their lives. But, in this time, they always keep moving from place to place. They also often stay in many different locations during their lifetime. Even though living in a place could save their money to buy many household items. In my opinion, if they stay in different places, they could get more benefits that they receive.

Staying only in a place makes everyone many drawbacks except they can save their money to take many housewares. This is because different area will cause different information too. They would get in trouble if they want to go to another places which are located far away from their homes. They must pay more to their transportations. Afterwards, they cannot get some information such as job vacancy, scholarship, technology development, and many more. As a result, so many unemployed, children who stop to go to school, and people who do not know about the internet. Because of that, they become to less educated person.

From this evidence, there are many advantages if someone live in different place. One of them is they can find novel job and scholarship easily because everyone has easy access to an abundance of news. Therefore, someone that want to travel to other place would not spend more their cash. It is caused by they have many houses in the different places. Finally, a lot of convenience that societies have houses in different areas. There is no doubt that this has advantaged people's live in many ways because of it.

To conclude, although living in one area could save their cash to purchase many household appliances, if they stay in different areas, they could get more benefits. It is better choice for all period.

Home / Writing Feedback / In the previous years, people lived in same place until the end of their lives. Now this has changed