IELTS TASK1 the percentage of recruitment of new-graduate students

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
The given graph refills the percentage of recruitment of new-graduate students choosing two language-teaching jobs in Ontario from 2001 and 2007, a 6-year period. It is noticeable while the first-year English-language teacher witnessed a down trend, the rate of those preferring French-language showed the reverse. In any case, though experiencing a less favorite in the first year, a French-language teaching was the most remarkable job for first-year educational official in the following years.

French-language teaching had a slightly lower trend than an English-language job in the first year which stood at 70%. Even though witnessing a significant fall of 59% in a year to come, it gradually returned its trend starting in 2003 at roughly 68% and reaching its higher record of 75% in the end of the year.

In contrast, an English-language job was more favorable choice for a first-year teacher in 2001. However, this rate fell significantly in the following two years. Though showing a slight increase from in 2005 at just over 40%, it ended by 10% to the lowest level during the end of the year.

Saputra Putra 23 / 10 6  
Hei bro:

An alternative :
At the beginning of the periode, a gap between a level of English and France teachers had narrowed down. However, in 2002, the converse appeared since France teachers' level successfully overtook the English teachers one. This was by far the highest proportion over the period in question.

The most noticeable change was seen in the bracket of France teachers' level, when the figure increased from roughly five out of ten to seven out of ten. Then, it reached a peak at approximately 72 % in the end of the time frame. In contrast, another proportion plunged extremely and hit a low of less than a third.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK1 the percentage of recruitment of new-graduate students