The Percentage of Varies Residents in Australia who Visit Some Places

erin24 12 / 13  
The bar chart describes a percentage of varies citizen in Australia who came to some places. There is a value measured in proportion. Overall, the main fact that stands out, a percentage of various citizens in Australia who came to cinema is the highest proportion in each category.

Turning first, there are similar pattern of percentage of different residents in Australia who came to zoo and theatre. The highest proportion is new migrants who born in English-language states visit the zoo and theatre at 50% and around 25% respectively. The middle proportion is citizens who born in Australia come to zoo at around 42% and theatre at 20%. The lowest percentage is original migrants who born in other countries drop in to zoo at around 34% and theatre at 10%.

In contrast, at first glance, there are inverse pattern of proportion of various inhabitants in Australia who visit to library and cinema. The highest percentage of various residents in Australia who come to library is a new migrants who born in other states at around 54% and the lowest is residents who born in Australia at around 38%. On the other hand, the highest percentage of various people in Australia who visit cinema is inhabitant who born in Australia at 70% and the lowest is original migrants who born in other states at 50%.

The bar chart describes a THE percentage of varies VARIOUS citizenS in Australia who came WENT to some places. There is a THE value IS measured in proportion. ... IS THAT a percentage of various citizens in Australia who came WENT to THE cinema is the highest proportion in OF each category.

Turning first, there THERE are similar patternS of percentage ... who came WENT to zooS and theatreS. The highest proportion is ARE new migrants who WERE born in English-language states THAT visitED the zoo and theatre ... . The middle proportion is ARE citizens who WERE born in Australia come to AND VISITED THE zoo at around 42% and theatre at 20%. The lowest percentage is ARE original migrants who WERE born in other countries, THEY drop in to THE zoo at ...

In contrast, at first glance , there are inverse IS A REVERSE pattern of proportion... Australia who visit to library and cinema. T... come to library is a ARE new migrants who WERE born in other states at around 54% and the lowest is ARE residents who WERE born i... Australia who visit cinema is inhabitant who born in Australia ARE NATURAL BORN AUSTRALIANS at 70% and the lowest is ARE original migrants who WERE born in o...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Percentage of Varies Residents in Australia who Visit Some Places