The pie charts show results of a survey of university about their part-time and full-time students.

myhelianthus 1 / 1  

survey results

The pie charts execute the results of various opinions of full-time and part-time students on questionaires launched by their university, evaluating how much elation the respondents assess in two categories:current opening hours and offer on IT support.

Generally, there is a common theme that the fascination with opening hours among students delineates the lion's share. Moreover, the distribution of full-time surveyors on optimistic feedback is far greater compared to the lesser satisfaction of their counterparts.

As it is evident from the charts that the majority of full-time students who partake in the survey on the current opening section are very happy. Precisely 87% of them in comparison with nearly three-quarters of their part-time peers. Nevertheless, the proportion of both kinds of participants being melancholic at the service is relatively equivalent. An account of negligible demographics is given to each group: 1% for full-timers and 5% for part-timers. In addition, approximately a quarter of neutral statements are derived from part-time students, whereas only 12% of them are from full-time ones.

Regarding IT support, over half of surveyed full-time respondents reckon this as exceptional ecstasy, while one-fifth of their counterparts experience the same. On the contrary, a significant percentage of part-time students postulating negative feedback is much more extensive than in the field of full-time students, which is 45% and 15%, respectively. The remaining 31% of correspondences from full-time participants reported being quite happy, which is equivalent to 35% of assessments from part-time students.

Could you specifically give a refference band score on this for me please? Thank you very much!

Unfortunately, you have written too many words in this report. You took almost 40 minutes to write what should be only a 20 minute task. If you use a timer, you will see that you cannot write 244 words during the timed test setting. You can only write about 200 words, if you focus on the quality and clarity of your writing in the short form. You will be self timing during the actual test, so you will tend to go into overtime. That will not leave you with enough time to finish the task 2 essay anymore. You will not be able to complete the next test, which is something you want to avoid. you have to practice writing only up to 200 words to meet the task scoring requirements for this part of the test.
OP myhelianthus 1 / 1  
Thank you for your advice, I will note it down.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pie charts show results of a survey of university about their part-time and full-time students.