full time university students spend most of time studying or doing other activities

huyentrang 2 / 9 2  
It can not be denied that more and more student in univerrsity spend most of their time studying. However, in my opinion, it is very neccessary for them to do other

activities such as playing sport and participating in social activities.
First of all, if students in university concentrate only on studying without playing some sport games, their health will be affected seriosly. For example,students can become fat or even overweight. moreover, studying too much also make students become stressfull. As a result, even ěf students study extremely hard, they can not study as well as they want

In addition, beside studying,students in university should also take part in some social activities as doing volunteer works They can help the old and disable people to do their housework. they also can make our country more beautiful by clean streets and propagandize people to protect our environment. By this way,students not only contribute for life but they also study a lot, which will support them very much for their studying in university and in the future.

In conclusion, studying is very important for every student in university but it is not all. Students should do other usefull activities so that they can develop more perfectly.
ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
seriosly

seriously

stressfull

stressful

contribute for => contribute to
First, it is always better that you mention the purpose (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, GRE etc.) in the topic so that others can align their comments with task related requirements. Also, include your prompt in the essay for us to get a clearer picture as to what it requests. I assume that this is for either TOEFL or IELTS.

Home / Writing Feedback / full time university students spend most of time studying or doing other activities