The plane contributes to pollute the atmosphere because it uses the fossil fuel

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Restricting air travel is the only way to prevent the air pollution. Do you agree or disagree?

The air pollution, nowadays, become the predominant problem faced by the world. Some people thinking that the only way to prevent air pollution is limiting the use of the air travel. Personally, I believe that restricting the air travel is not the only approach to reduce the air pollution.

The air travel, recently becomes a popular transportation people had chosen regarding to the easiness and the cost of the air travel. The increment of using air plane will increase the air pollution. The plane contributes to pollute the atmosphere because it uses the fossil fuel. Reducing the use of air travel can be the way to prevent the increment of the air pollution.

However, restricting the air travel is not the only way to prevent the air pollution. There are abundant factors causing the pollution to the atmosphere such as vehicles and industries. Vehicles and industries are the common factors which has a big contribution in polluting the air. The emission from vehicles using fossil fuel give massive pollutant to the air, they consist of CO2 and CO, causing global warming. The government needs to reduce the use of the vehicles by designing a firm policy in order to preclude the air pollution worsen. Cycling to work once a week, for an example, can reduce the air pollution. The industries also become a big contributors in polluting the air. Nearly all industries are throwing their waste to the atmosphere. It increases the air pollution time-to-time. Taking tire industry for an example, they use coal as their fuel, while some industries use fossil fuel, the burnt coal produce CO2 and CO which can damage the air pollution. Planting some trees can also enrich the oxygen level at the atmosphere reducing the air pollution.

All in all, precluding the air pollution can be done not only by limiting the air travel. Government take a big role to designing the policy that can reduce the use of vehicles and a stringent rule for industries to reducing their waste. Individuals can also keep the air from pollution by not burning their rubbish. There are so many steps we can take to make the air more clear.
hitam_manis 3 / 5 1  
The air pollution, nowadays, becomebecomes the predominant problem ...

... the common factors which hashave a big contribution in polluting the air.
The industries also become a big contributors ...
... are throwing their waste tointo (more make sense) the atmosphere.

Government take takes a big role toin designing the policy ...

my suggestions, you have to pay attention to your subjects and verb agreement. keep writing.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi nda18. Here are my suggestions for your essay.

Some people think that the only way to prevent air pollution is...

... pollute the atmosphere because it uses the combustion process of fossil fuel.

atmosphere such as vehicle and industries which are the common factors having a big contribution in polluting the air.

The emission from vehicles using fossil fuel gives massive pollutant emission to the air, theyconsisting of CO2 and CO, causing global warming.

Taking tire industry for an example, (...) produce CO2 and CO which can damage the air pollution

==>you need one additional conjunction here.

Suggestion:
use a word phrase in order to introduce the new idea smoothly

I hope it can be useful for you.
Goodluck!

Home / Writing Feedback / The plane contributes to pollute the atmosphere because it uses the fossil fuel