IELTS: Our planet is experiencing losses due to uncontrolled human activities

BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Humans believe that the planet is experiencing losses due to uncontrolled human activities. Without realizing it, this will provide a variety of effects on the survival of human beings in this universe. On the other hand, some believe that the activities of humans give good impact to make the Earth a better place to survive. In this essay, I would like to give my opinion about this argument.

To begin with, people will be able to cause damage in nature, so give effect to the survival of the earth. As we know, nowadays, many people use vehicles wherever they want to go. This will give negative impacts such as air pollution. In addition, the increasing number of factories will increase air pollution also. Air pollution is severe enough to cause ill health for the people. Moreover, if the green areas are not found there, then the harmful effects of air pollution cannot be avoided.

What is more, for various reasons, some people do not hesitate to cut down trees illegally. Felling of trees will cause the tree roots are not able to hold the soil and water. As a result, we could see flooding often occurs everywhere as well as in Jakarta, which only has a little green area.

To conclude, my own view of this is that damaged is one of the most serious cause's irreversible damage to our environment. We have a lot of work to stop this loss, what we are doing to our mother nature; we cannot reverse it so easy.
upinipin 32 / 49 1  
To conclude, my own view of this is that damaged is one of the most serious cause's irreversible damage to our environment.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Our planet is experiencing losses due to uncontrolled human activities