The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year.

StacyNguyen 1 / -  

an airport now and after redevelopment

The two images show a comparison between an airport's current state and its renovated appearance in the coming year. Broadly speaking, the future airport will be more advanced, providing numerous additional amenities for customers such as sky train transportation, more boarding gates, and cutting-edge facilities to enhance service quality.

As shown in the pictures, the departures and arrivals areas will remain in the same position, with several entrances being added next year. Additionally, the coffee shop and check-in place will be changed to include a bag drop area, which will be located on the West side. Once past the security and passport control, customers will have the opportunity to purchase items from new shops set to open in the future. Especially, clients will no longer have to walk to their boarding gates on a walkway with only one corridor, as the sky train transportation will be altered, offering two branching corridors at the same time. This means that customers will be able to take the sky train instead of walking to the boarding gates, which also will be added up to 18 in next year compared to merely 8 gates at present

Regarding the arrivals area, several new amenities will be put in, including a café and an ATM, which will be constructed in the Eastern direction. Currently, no facilities are available in this area. Moreover, a new car rental place will be built right next to the arrivals entrance, enabling customers to hire a car to reach their destination after arriving.
Good work. However, since there are 2 images involved, you should have used the 4 paragraph presentation. That way your second paragraph would not have been as long as it is in this presentation. You could have better balanced the discussion on the page and lessened the stress of the reader who would have a difficult time keeping track of the discussion presentation in that long paragraph. Paragraphs that carry too much information tend to be confusing to the reader. It affects the clarity of the presentation and minimizes the ability of the reader to take note of important points in the discussion. While the essay is good overall, it will lose some points in the C+C section due to the uneven paragraph length.

Home / Writing Feedback / The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year.