Podcast Summary: Educate The Young Women To Be Brave Than To Be Perfect

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
This podcast is from Rashma Saujani, 2016 who started their story from her true story. When she was child, she dreamt to be a runner. She got rejecting from her trainer. Rashma did not care and swore to be the runner. Ten years later, she reached her dream. Since at the time, she finally got the point of her winning. It was about bravery. Rashma did not care about being imperfect. She was daring to be different.

Most of young women tough to get the perfection in scenic, high score and do everything flawless. Contrasted with the young boy, they were tough to be bumpy, swayed high and courageous to take a risk. Girls are rising to be perfect while boys are rising to be brave.

Lack of bravery is the reason why women in this present day under presented in many events. 1980, a psychologist, Coral Dweck looked at how brilliant fifth grades gripped a complicated assignment. She found that smart girls wee fast to give up. The higher IQ, the more likely they were to relinquish. Intelligent boys in the other hands become challenging in the difficult materials. The boy teenagers found energizing and would redouble their efforts. The different was how boys and girls face the experiment.

An HP reported that men would apply job if they got only 60% of the qualifications, in contrast with the women, women would affect if they found 100% the requirements. It was showed that women had a little bit self-belief. Women are only excited when they were in the perfection. This problem only can solve by socializing the women courage instead socializing them to be wonderful.

When we teach the girls to be brave and support them network cheering, they will build implausible things. We have to educate them to be comfortable with imperfection. We must train them to be daring in school and in early career. We have to show them that girls will be loved and accepted not for being perfect, but for being fearless, to be fine with imperfections. Because only that we help them power it. We are able to build a movement of young women who are brave and who will build a better world for themselves for each and for everyone.
madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
This podcast is from Rashma Saujani, 2016 who started their story fromthat based on her true story.
she was a child,
However, Rashma did not care and swore to be thea runner.
young women was tough to
It was Contrasted with the young boy
Girls are risingborn to be perfect while boys are risingborn to be brave.
Lack of bravery is thea reason
in this present days are under-represented
that smart girls wee fast to gave up easily .
become challenging inwere brave to overcome the difficult materials
how boys and girls facewere facing the experiment.

Here are some suggestions and corrections for paragraph 1 to 3 from me :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Podcast Summary: Educate The Young Women To Be Brave Than To Be Perfect