Writing Task 2 - Polution and Solution essay (problems caused by deforestation)

Vink 2 / 4  

Writing Task 2 - Polution and Solution essay

Deforestation caused by human activity is happening iss many parts of the world, with serious results of the environment. What do you think can be done to solve this problem?.

Support your opinion with reasons and examples from your knowledge and experience.
Write at least 250 words

These days, more and more deforestation is happening with serve results caused by human activity. However, finding a solution can not be simple as it involves a lot of different countries and many political and economic factors. This essay will examine some of these problems in detail, and then propose some solution.

One of the main causes of the problem is the increasing of the needs of using wood products. In other words, logging companies fell trees for these purposes such as making furniture, paper, house and so on. To solve this problem, we could reuse, recycle or reduce our use of them which would allow more people to limit waste. Paper products, in particular, often make opportunities for reusing, reducing, recycling our use of them.

Another issue is the basic constructions. That is to say, we cut down of trees in forest to build roads or infrastructure. To tackle this problem, government should to less build unnecessary constructions so as to dwindle de forest.

A third cause of the problem is the deforestation of illegal loggers to take forest products. As a consequence, forest cover can be diminished which could have negative impacts on habitat of animal as well as some problems relating to environment. The way forward could be to enhance forest manage or punish heavier illegal loggers. This would reduce deforestation.

To sum up, I think although it is clean that forest have to be faced a range of problems, it is undoubtedly possible to start to tackle the issues, and protect environment. All have a role to play in tackling the problem, otherwise the environment will only get worse in the future.

@Vink
The most severe problem with this essay is the lack of proper sentence development in relation to the discussion. The writer is incapable of writing coherent English sentences and paragraphs due to his lack of proper vocabulary usage, the result of his lack of English word knowledge. The essay will immediately fail in the GRA section because of the lack of proper sentence structure and confusing idea presentations.

When these 2 problems arise, the essay will also automatically fail in the C+C section since the clarity of the discussion and its interconnection within sentences and paragraphs are faulty as well. There is no chance that this type of writing will get a passing score.

The writer must first build his English vocabulary and then, and only then, practice writing simple and complex English sentences. His word usage must be relevant to the discussion and the meaning should be applicable to the idea he is trying to present. Fail to accomplish these and he will be sure to fail the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2 - Polution and Solution essay (problems caused by deforestation)