TASK 1 population in yemen and italy

Purwati Ayu 7 / 14 2  
  The pie charts illustrate about population humans in 2000 and prediction number of citizens in Yemen and Italy in 2050. It is classified in three age range.

People who had age between 15-59 years old and children in Yemen were almost equal in 2000, while old generations only had 3,6%. Then in 2050, the population growth will be projected, especially number of mortality and birth. We can see that number of children will fall and nonproduction-age people add during the next a half century.

In the end of Second Millennium, Italian was dominated by production age between 15 and 59 years old. However, it will decline in the middle of 21st Century approximately 15%. In 2050 old people and productive age are similar, under 50%.

In conclusion, government in Yemen and Italy countries will plan to press number of mortality and birth number in 2050. However government in Italy is more successful to applicate this policy.

mariasultana 7 / 13  
This show the good idea about writing and vocabulary is good.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

Make the intro simple, one sentence. The pie charts illustrate about general population classified in three age groups in Yemen and Italy in 2000 and 2050.

People who had age between 15-59 years old and children in Yemen were almost equal in 2000, while old generations only had 3,6%.

By comparison with people aged 60 and more, the ages of populations between 6-14 and 15-59 almost equalled the record.
Ok, you've done a conclusion. However, this is the structure we generally suggest and I personally feel you should have an overview instead of a conclusion for this task.
Yes, I am with dumi too. You don't need to write a conclusion for IELTS writing task 1. You need to write an "overview" of the information. A conclusion should be at the end of a piece of writing. An overview or general summary could go either at the end or near the beginning. Personally, I think it's a good idea to describe the main features of the graph or chart near the beginning of your essay.This is the structure I suggest (which is almost what dumi has suggested)

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1 population in yemen and italy