AI's possible replacement for human teachers and alternative teaching methods

nobody123456789 1 / -  

Artificial Intelligence will soon replace teachers in the classroom.

Do you agree with this statement ? What is an alternative to traditional face-to-face teaching ?

In this technology-driven era, AI has been at the core of a myriad of occupations that were previously carried out by humans. Nevertheless, from my perspective, there is a high probability that teachers will not be supplanted by artificial intelligence in the future. Furthermore, online classrooms led by human educators may be a viable substitution for conventional teaching.

To commence with, there exist a plethora of catalysts for AI's inability to replace humanity in education, chief among which is the lack of emotional capabilities. Expanding on this point, since AI is made from bare algorithms and mechanisms, its ability to express emotions is out of the question. This will possibly act as a deterrent in the tutoring work, such as giving feedback to students or grasping their psychological states. On the contrary, human educators can almost exactly identify their students' needs through emotional understanding; thus, offering actionable succor for them. Another worth mentioning contributing factor is the paucity of personalized experience. In light of machines' rigid programmes, their educational methodology can be monotonous, which easily results in pupils' loss of interest. Conversely, teachers can improvise, incorporating interesting stories or trends into the lessons to significantly increase students' attention and efficiency.

Alternatively, a feasible substitute for traditional face-to-face teaching is education via the internet. To be specific, online teaching is bound to offer great flexibility in terms of time and pace, which is not a feature of the conventional method. This is because students may possess the freedom to arrange their schedules and pursue their schooling at their own speed. Furthermore, internet-based tutoring can have a conspicuously wider reach, providing several opportunities for disabled individuals or those from far-flung places. Moreover, chances are that they can also have access to the best education from certified educators.

To recapitulate, there are a multitude of reasons why technology hasn't been able to act as a replacement for human teachers. Additionally, online courses may make a practical alternative option for schooling.
The establishing topic restatement in the first sentence does not represent the original thought process. This created confusion when the presentation about human teachers as a part of your personal opinion was presented. You should not present any unrelated information in the opening sentence. You must stick to the 2-3 sentence representation of the original topic + Writer's opinion + thesis statement. Any alteration will result in preliminary score deductions that will be added to the overall deductions after the full essay is reviewed for content and other scoring considerations. This will affect your final score, regardless of the relevance of your discussion paragraphs. You must ensure proper representation of the original prompt to avoid such deductions.

Home / Writing Feedback / AI's possible replacement for human teachers and alternative teaching methods