IELTS Task 1 : The Most Preferred Transportation For Workers in Houston, Texas

aniani 20 / 20 13  
The table shows the percentage of the type of transportation which is used by workers and in general age of workers in Houston, Texas. Then, the bar chart illustrates the number of exhaust gas which come out from vehicle and measure by kilograms per person per kilometer. Overall, most of people prefer to drive their car alone than use a vehicle with the others, whereas the old people tend to use train or bus for their working. And also it can be seen that a private passenger car gives more contribution in air pollution.

Regarding to the bar chart, most of employees like to go to their working by car by themselves. Then, the second rank of selecting vehicle is train or bus, which is chosen by an old people aged 47 years old. Next, 11% of workers choose a shared car to travel to their office and 4% of citizens decide to ride their bicycle or walk to their job.

Because of most of inhabitants tend to go to their working by a private car, so it gives the most contribution of CO2 emission at 0,32. After that, it is followed by the cars which carry more than 4 people. It contributes at 0,06 CO2 emission. Afterwards, least of all, going by bus or train just releases 0,01 of air pollution. And finally, riding bicycle or walking to the office does not contribute an emission to the air. This is the best method to reduce air pollution for the country.

Pramudita 14 / 11 6  

There is something missing here. The table also shows about average age of travelers, yet you just give a little explanation about it.
Hope you read the question carefully for next essay..

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : The Most Preferred Transportation For Workers in Houston, Texas