Prejudice of Personality by Experience : Can We?

nuni11 33 / 30 5  
SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT THE CLOTHES PEOPLE WEAR ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT INDICATION OF WHAT THEY ARE LIKE. OTHERS, HOWEVER. SAY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE JUDGET BY THE CLOTHES THEY WEAR.

DISCUSS BOTH THESE VIEWS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION

Fashion has become interestingly significant in today's lifestyle. While some people are of the opinion that the clothes which are worn by inhabitants represent their true colors, others argue that it is not justified to judge someone based on their appearance. This essay will discuss both notions, but I extremely believe that people should be aware to wear appropriate clothes according to the circumstances.

A great number of people argue that the main function of clothes has been shifted from just to protect our body from the environment condition to become more specific like reveal residents' identities due to the fact that mostly, people will get comments from others because of the clothes they wear. For example, someone who uses branded products will get compliment from the others. In addition, citizens, who dress neatly, ten to be tagged trustworthy. It is thus clear that dressing can reveal people's personality.

However, publics cannot judge others just by looking to what they wear. The popular quotes, "Do not judge the book from its cover", should become the mind's program when someone meet the individuals. In some areas, there is a prejudice of women wear a sexy outfit as an "easy" though that could be just their way to express themselves. Moreover, there are various crime occurs such as deception of well-suited people. The victims confess that they do not suspect the deceivers as they appear reliable until the criminals run with their money.

Personally, I think citizens should consider the places to wear their clothes. To exemplify, when workers meet with clients, they should dress neatly to gain trust. In addition, residents cannot just deliberately appear with their styles regardless the condition.

To conclude, it is unavoidable that fashion is already become a significant part of our life, but the personality cannot be judged simply by the appearance. The best solution will be for everyone adjusts their clothes based on the situation.
Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Fashion has become interestingly significant in today's lifestyle recent trend.

While some people are of thegive an opinion that the clothes which are worn by inhabitants represent their true colors.

from the environment condition to become more specific, like reveal residents' identities

who dress neatly, tenD to be tagged
... clothes which are worn by inhabitants PEOPLE represent their true colors CHARACTERS... This essay will discuss both notions OPINIONS. ,butI extremely believe that MY OPINION, IS THAT people should be aware to wear OF THE IMPORTANCE OF WEARING appropriate clothes according to the circumstances DEPENDING ON THE OCCASSION.

... protect our body from the environmentAL conditionS to become SOMETHING more specific like revealING PEOPLE'S residents' identities due to the fact that mostly, people will get c... will get complimentS from the others. In addition, ... , tenD to be tagged trustworthy. ...

However, publics THE PUBLIC cannot judge others just by looking to AT what they wear. The popular quotes QUOTATION SAYS, "Do not judge the book from BY its cover", should become the mind's program A PERSON'S MINDSET when someone meetS the individuals. ... prejudice of women WHO wear a sexy outfit as an "easy" WOMAN though that could be just their HER way to express themselves HERSELF. Moreover, there are various crime occurs such as deception of BY well-suited DRESSED people. ...until the criminals run AWAY with their money.

...Should consider the places to WHERE THEY wear their clothes.... In addition, residents cannot just deliberately appear with their styles regardless the condition.
- The last sentence does not make any sense. You need to revise it for clarity and logic.

... that fashion is has already become a significant part of our life LIVES, but the personality A PERSON cannot be judged simply by the appearance. The best solution will be for everyone TO adjusts their clothes based on theIR situation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Prejudice of Personality by Experience : Can We?