Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The principal function of state is to give a good education and healthcare to everyone in country

Mimi07 9 / 15 2  
Q: All education and healthcare should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people believe the government should give free access to healthcare and all education level. I would argue that policy is part of human rights as it can reduce death and silliness especially for developing country. However, it can bring the negative effects such as corruption and budget of states will be increase dramatically.

Those that do not support fund by governments in both sector believe if this policy is realized can bring another negative effects. First, the subsidy budget tend to use by functionary who are not responsibility. They will use this budget for theirself. It caused application of the law still loose. The second, this agenda also need higher budget from the calculation of the stage. State must prepare the new source of income to rise the budget. Therefore, it will not cut the others.

However, I believe everyone in the countries have rights to reach the good level in their part of life. State contributes the full subsidy to their civil society. This statement listed in the United Nation's declaration. Therefore, Indonesia that part of United Nation must do this homeworks in both sector. Nowadays, we can show education in this country just free of charge for children in the primary school and senior high school. Many children can not continue their education to the higher level because the limited of money. It also in healthcare, government is not total to give assistance.

To sum up, some people argue the support by government in education and healthcare will create some problems, I would argue this is the principal function of state to give a good education and healthcare to everyone in this country.

Home / Writing Feedback / The principal function of state is to give a good education and healthcare to everyone in country