IELTS: Writing Task 2 : Problem and Solutions Of Motorways. (Need 6 bands)

zohaib 2 / 4  
Task: Motorways help people travel quickly and cover long distances but they also cause problems. What are the problems of motorways and what solutions are there?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Essay:
Nowadays every country is replacing its transport system with building more motorways. However, some people believe that it has negative aspects such as putting life on a risk and affects environment pollution as well.

It is quite clear that all kinds of traffics on motorways can be seen with having to much driving speed. Consequently, it occurs many dangerous accidents which can cause a lost of human life. For example, a recently conducted pole revealed the fact that approximately 60% accidents happen on motorways because of driving fast. Moreover, motorways usually Moreover, motorways usually build on a very beautiful areas and produce noise and air pollution's, which cause which cause pollute the whole beautiful areas. It also reduced the number of wildlife animals and damaged the growth of plants because of pollution created by heavy traffics like trucks and many other vehicles.

There are various solutions of improving motorways. Firstly, automobile companies should make environmentally friendly vehicles to reduce the pollution that normally vehicles produce. In order to save the environment and wildlife.Secondly, government should restrict the speed limit for every vehicle which runs on motorways in order to reduce the ration of accidents and secure human life. Moreover, gorvenment should also strictly charged and penalize those drivers who drive faster that the specified speed limit.

After viewing above all discussion it would lead me to conclude on the note that motorways are very essential for today's advance societies. But steps should be made by automobile companies and government to cope the motorwys problems and to protect the enironment as wella s human life.
OP zohaib 2 / 4  
I have already taken IELTS date for this week. If my essay is less than or at 6 bands then guide me some easy corrections which can be coped within 2 to 3 days of short time.
Btihbk11 8 / 9  
Nowadays every country is replacingsubtituting their transportation policy with building more motorways which build motorways as their policy's preference.

Moreover , motorways usually Moreover . What do you mean ?

This is my correction regarding your wrting task 2 however it can't be very helpful. I am also a learner which means that you could give an correction in my writing.

Best regards
Furqanda
OP zohaib 2 / 4  
Ooh its a typing mistake i wrote it twice
MaximKlopunov99 13 / 22 4  
Hello, Mohammad,

Here are my corrections. Hope they will be useful.

-add some parenthesis in the body 1 and body 2. For instance, first, second, on the one hand, on the other hand etc...

- putting life on a risk and affecting environment pollution as well.

- it occurs many dangerous accidentsMany dangerous accidents occur / it occurs that many dangerous accidents happen / it happen that many dangerous accidents occur

-a lostloss of human life

- which cause which cause

-produce. In order to save the environment and wildlife. Secondly

-the ration

-should also strictly charged

-to conclude on the note to end on a note

- advanced societies

-motorwys wella motorways/ well as

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Writing Task 2 : Problem and Solutions Of Motorways. (Need 6 bands)