IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (PROBLEM OF FAST FOOD FOR CHILDREN AND HOW TO COPE THAT PROBLEM)

rasedasda24 2 / 3  
Due to the tight schedule humans have, more working families are in favor of fast food to be consumed by their children. What problem will be emerged because of this phenomenon and how to cope with that problem?

Nowdays, people's mobility are increasing rapidly. Because they have tight schedule every day, some working families decide fast food or instant food to fulfill their consumption. That food will be consumed by their children and might make problem such as obesity in early age. Their parents should maintain their children's food and weight, and become positive role model to support them for spending much time actively playing outside or do some physical activities together with them.

Busy families who cook less and eat fast food out more can be contributed to make children having obesity. Undoubtedly, there is not much nourishment in fast food. The children who are obese because of it can cause another risk of serious health problems, such as diabetes, heart attack, and asthma in early age. Moreover, childhood obesity make emotional toll which lead them to have low self-esteem, negative body image, and depression. Therefore, it needs role of parent to control their children's food and weight to prevent that problem does not happen.

The parent can avoid that problem with applying healthy food and lifestyle in daily activities. Because children have been mimicking their parent, it is the perfect way to become positive role model for their child. For instance, they start to cook more and make home-cooked with good nutrition and suitable food proportion while tell them the function of healthy food for their better development. In addition, they invite them to do some their family's enjoyable sport at outside while inform the beneficial some physical activities to keep themselves healthy.

Preventing children have obesity in young age needs role of parent to cope that problem. Their parent should preserve good nutrition and healthy food for their children. To maintain their weight, parents should show the positive figure with introducing healthy lifestyle by still active and exercise or do some simple sport with their children.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Helo @rasedasda24 welcome to essay forum! For the first time i will remind you about the rule in this forum. For the second uploading you need to give some feedback minimum 2 comments for another member. Your comment must strong and deep. It must more than 2 sentences. Let me know about your essay..

I think for this sentences :
Because they have tight schedule every day, some working families decidedecides fast food or instant food ...
That food will be consumed by their childrenchildrens and might make problem such ...
... and become positive role model (models because it prefer to parents) to support them for spending much time ...

Good luck and once again welcome to EF !

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (PROBLEM OF FAST FOOD FOR CHILDREN AND HOW TO COPE THAT PROBLEM)