The problems that appear if using personal vehicle and the best way to solve it

pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
More and more people in developing countries are purchasing cars for the first time. What problems does this cause? What do you think are possible solutions?

Transport facilities is basic need that must be possessed by the people who life early twenty century. Many ways people do to meet those needs especially by buying a private car. In developing countries, this problems began to emerge since almost people have a personal vehicle. Traffic jam, air pollution and waste fuel are primary problems that are caused by this conditions. Therefore, I believe some viable solutions like providing public transport and encourage people to using it should be taken to tackle this problems.

The first worst effect that is caused by purchasing private cars is air pollution that give bad impact in public health. A 2014 recent Hamburg University study reveals that almost metropolitan city in the developing countries such as Jakarta (Indonesia), New Delhi (India), Bangkok (Thailand) and some others have similarity problems especially reduction of healthy level of society is caused by air pollution. Asthma and skin cancer is an example of a disease that caused by the conditions. This result in the existence of overload private cars give problem in society's health levels. Another matter such as traffic jam also commonly problem that are caused by many purchasing of private cars. What is more, wasteful natural resource especially fossil fuel also the fact that usually appear because a car just transporting one or two person.

The problems aforementioned actually can solve if society and government equally as conscious aware of how dangerous this issue. Provision public transport is the best way to tackle this problem. Some cities are already implementing this way like Bogota which is solve private cars with provide public transport and it is work successfully.

In conclusion, it seems to me that the role of government and people aware have a great role in solve the problems is caused by many car ownership. Where possible, provide good public transport is the best way to solve it.
Risty01 10 / 16 1  
Hi Puja, nice to meet you here.
This is my some corrections:

- Transport facilities is basic need that must be possessed by the people who life early twenty century. Maybe it is better to use article: a/the basic need. ,,, by the people who lived,,

- Many ways people do to meet those needs especially by buying a private car. You have mentioned before about basic need (singular). It means you should use "this need" not those needs(plural) I think.

-this problems ,, You've already mentioned about 1 problem (buying a private car). So maybe it should this problem (refers to buying private car).

- The problems aforementioned actuallycan solve if,,,, . I think it should be passive sentence ",,, actually can be solved if, ,,

I hope those will be useful,,
Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / The problems that appear if using personal vehicle and the best way to solve it