IELTS TASK 1 : Process of making cement to produce a concrete brick

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The two diagrams illustrate an overview of the cement production from available devices in purpose to manufacture concrete for construction using.

Overall, the process of making cement involves various stages from the beginning to make an ultimate product. Likewise, there are numbers of prerequisite needed for making a solid concrete.

As per the first diagram, limestone and clay crush in a rolling machine to make a mixed powder. The powder come into a round shape of mixer then pass through the 90 degrees shape of pipe to continue the process. In the third step, mixed powder in the rotating heater burns to melt the powder. The heated powder is grinded in advance prior to be packaged in bags.

Once produced, an initial mixture comprising 15% cement, 10 % water, one-quarter sand and a half gravel is fed onto concrete mixer. Then a concrete mixer running clockwise, it mixes the material to make solid concretes for construction purposes.

leoking 7 / 24 1  
put more connecting words will make reading more smoothly
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
Overall, the process of making cement involves various stages from the beginning to make an ultimate product

prerequisites

As per the first diagram

--> At the first stage

limestone and clay are crushed

round shape of mixer

cylindrical mixer

and then pass through

burns

is burnt

is grinded

is grounded

runningruns clockwise

, it mixes

and it mixes
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
construction using

the use of construction.

The powder come into a round shape of mixer then pass(ing) through the 90 degrees shape of pipe to continue the process

mixed powder in the rotating heater burns to melt the powder

limestone and clay crush in a rolling machine to make a mixed powder.

To make your sentences sounds more formal, you'd better use the passive form for those sentences above.

beginning to make

To here as a preposition ,not To-infinitive

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : Process of making cement to produce a concrete brick