The proportion of boy and girl students at schools

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
University should accept equal numbers of male or female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

University development can be seen by their student's qualification. As such, several people think that the equal numbers of boy and girl students at university should accept in each major. However, others believe that it is not compulsory for university to accept students based on people's sex. Therefore, I would argue that there is no rule for university which must accept equal numbers of male and female in each major.

after re-write:

In this day and age, student's qualification is an essential purpose for university. As such, many universities create huge opportunities offering majors for all items of students. Whereas, general people argue that universities should provide equal numbers of boy and girl students in each major. Therefore, I would argue that this trend is not key factor in requirement as more attention to academic qualification should be paid by university.

With regard to this problem, promote equality of boy and girl will open up opportunity for student balance. For instance, engineer faculties have male students more dominant than female students, even in some conditions girls just tend to follow what male students do any majors. As a result, this action is possible manner can attract woman to follow in this major to improve female's ability in different majors.

However, even though university makes balance number of boy and girl provides positive effect, this trend also has negative effect. First, it is better to accept student in especially major according their academic qualification, this is because student has a high quality value before they enter in university. In addition, the population of female is bigger nine times than males in 2015. Thus, university should not possible to make the same rule for accepting student base on their sexes, because women has right to continue their studies according their academic qualification, and this can reduce women unemployment rate.

To sum up, although it seems to me that receiving equal numbers is a good system to attract prospective student, it is not essential one to increase the competitive behavior by university. I strongly believe that university should pay more attention to create well alumni.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Hi, have you read my previous feedback? Please go get them more closely, since the given feedback will help you polish your (following) essay. Ok, now let's move to this essay. Guys, what happened to your intro? This is not the proper format, since the intro presented shows a simple statement of fact. There is no room for in-depth analysis. Go back to your intro. Then, rewrite it. Oh ya, one thing that you should highlight is to express your point prior to ending your intro, although the prompt of this essay is not A/D type. By doing so, your readers will know upfront exactly what your stance is. In the following paragraph, some points should be added to make your claim strong. What 2014 recent studies reveal is that the number of female students is going to mature earlier than that of the males, since female are more likely to optimize their brain connections earlier than boys. Likewise, a quick Google search shows that if compared to the females, male students are good at Math and science. Yet, female students tend to receive better grades that boys in all subjects. I, too, have to admit that females are much better in academic attainment since sometimes in school I had to 'take' their homework as a reference. However, male students are born smart, although their smart brains go hand in hand with sexual desires. That's all I think. Thanks, eddy suaib.
vmtct 6 / 7  
Also, equal numbers of boy and girl students in every major has no guarantee

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of boy and girl students at schools