The proportion of energy which is produced in one decade, within 1995-2005

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
WRITING TASK 3 - comparison of energy production

The pie charts show the proportion of energy which is produced in 1 decade, within 1995-2005. Overall, the significant increase showed by Nuclear and other energies, and the small amount of percentage presented by gas and coal, while the petro showed a sharply decrease.

Firstly let us look the increases of energy produced in 1995 and 2005. It is noticeable that most of the energy production lifted up. The coal increased 1,13 percent where the gas production increased only 0,68 percent. The highest production increase was Nuclear, where during 10 years it had 3,8 percent. Other energy showed also the 4,2 percent increased. Turning now to the decreased, the one and only energy production which went down in 2005 was petro. It showed specifically lessen approximately almost one in tenth.

Increasing level of energy production reached by others otherwise the decreasing level got by petro. Most of energy production had been increased within 10 years.

gigiqarib 1 / 1  
The pie charts show the proportion of different types of energy being produced in 1 decade(over a ten-year interval) , within 1995-2005.

Firstly let us look the increases ...

this is better not to use words like firstly , secondly .... in your writing since it makes your writing unprofessional.
you don't need to mention all the numbers , it is better to focus on trends more than just putting some numbers there. but you may mention some of the important ones like the maximums , minimums , ....

you'd better have a more professional conclusion at the end of your writing. you may check this link out for some sentence that would help you in this task.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of energy which is produced in one decade, within 1995-2005