Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Essay about the proposed new town plan

industrious 1 / -  
The picture sketches a proposed new town outline.

Overall, this land will be constructed innovative facilities and infrastructure, including industrial areas, bus stands, parking lots and recreational areas. Most notably, this town will be divided into two areas: inner and outer town and its architecture is laid primarily into the heart of the town.

The outside region is designed two industrial areas, one is located in the west- north, the other is in the east-south. Local houses will be built around them and the roads will be erected closely there, which generates commuting convenience and efficiency. Additionally, an entertaining area on the southern side is also built.

The centre area of the plan has several modern amenities in comparison with suburb. Particularly, there are two bus stands and two parking spaces that are situated on two opposite sides and surrounded by housing. Also, four recreational areas will be constructed nearby to meet leisure and relaxation requirements.
Topic: The map below shows the plan of a proposed new town.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
I am not sure if there was only one picture provided for this analytical paper. Normally, a task 1 essay that uses images contains 2 images, representing the before and after of the location. Are you sure you did not miss out on describing the first location in this presentation? Usually, the first reporting paragraph is reserved for the first image, with the second paragraph describing the second image that contains the changes. Anyway, that is not the main problem of the essay. While I do manage to understand what it is you are trying to say in the presentation, your lack of control over the English language, and proper sentence development, will be the reasons why you might get a low to failing score in this presentation. You are looking at major GRA deductions, along with C+C scoring problems. You need to review the rules on writing in past, present, and future tense. That is the main weak point of the presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the proposed new town plan
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: