Unanswered [8] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Writing Feedback   Posts: 5

What are pros and cons of job hopping ?

HolyzNero 1 / 2 1  

Job Hopping

Nowadays, in the modern society, the definition of Job-Hopping is widely spreading among the youth generation. There is a fact that young people prefer job hopping to just sticking with only one job for a long time. It can put a positive and also negative impact on a carrer, depends a lot on the circumstances of every individual. In this essay, i am going to analyze both points of view.

Firstly, it is undeniable that various jobs can bring young people a lot of different experiences which they are seeking and in need to get recognized. Working in diverse environments will make people become more active and more dynamic, even more versatile. Furthermore, it is a common thing that working in the same occupation for years will make you tedious and feeling is one of the most significant aspects that affect working productivity. This brand new thinking of job is just a sharp sword that helps young people to strive strongly towards their futures. However, any sharp swords always have two edges.

Changing occupations frequently means that you can't gain much experience and expertise in your specific major, and also job security which is a thing that a steady job can get. Thus, every company may recognise the loyalty and professions of employees to consider the promotion. On the other hand, the one who often changes jobs may be seen as unreliable and can lost a lot of benefits that could be for the long-term employees. The most tremendous things that everyone desires is job security, whereas changing jobs always goes along with risks, staying in one jo can meet this demand.

Each type of working style has its own pros and cons. The other's advantages is what the left-over lacks, it is all about the strategy that young people have to consider to make good and suitable decisions for their careers.

Holt [Contributor] - / 7,489 1927  
Tu, be careful of the way that you spell your words. You will get marked down for every word that is misspelled such as "carer" for "career' and "jo" for jobs. This carelessness in the way that you developed the essay will have an effect on your English familiarity and grammar accuracy scores. Two criteria that, when combined, could spell the passing or failing of your essay score. These are easily correctable errors that I hope to see you improve upon with your next essays. Now, I do not want to harp only on the negatives of your essay because you did do some things right. Those right things have to to do with the strength of your reasoning and logic. Though your grammar tends to be problematic, it does not take away from the fact that the essay contains an acceptable discussion and can still be easily understood despite the grammar setbacks. So, you did a good job just the same.
OP HolyzNero 1 / 2 1  

Thank you for your comments and let me know what my weakness and strength is. I really appreciate it. I've found those misspelled words and as you said that is really my carelessness. Please let me know if you find any mistakes or something that you want me to enhance my essay. Thank you again :D !!.
agus_mono 13 / 25 2  
hay @HolyzNero, I have read your essay clearly, I found some mistakes on your grammar
....youth generation = "you can say young generation" or "youth"
....experiences which they are seeking = experiences for which they are seeking / experiences which they are seeking for.
.... in need to get recognized = preposition is followed by noun
... more active and more dynamic, even more versatile.= using connector and in the end

turning to your idea, frankly, the way you present your idea was very difficult to understand. in the first paragraph there were unclear idea that you present. for example, you mention two the advantages of Job-Hopping for young people, but in the last paragraph you mention the disadvantage of Job-Hopping but it was not clear. you have to make sure that the reader can follow your flow on your essay. and also, you have to pay attention on the number of sentence in each paragraph. in the first and last paragraph, you write less than three sentences. it must at least 3 sentences. in the third paragraph, there were also two main idea that you wrote confusedly for the general reader. i think it is better if you brainstorm before write your idea. make sure you arrange your ide before and try to write it.

BREAK A LEG
Keep Practice
OP HolyzNero 1 / 2 1  
@agus_mono
Hi Agus, thanks for your comments.
Initially, when i used "youth generation" instead of "young generation" because i attempted to make a noun phrase. I guess it didnt work. haha. "Seeking for" really makes me confused cuz i've thought there is just "seeking something", not "seeking for something". I'll work on this later to check it again. Thanks for your advices and i will keep practicing to enhance my writing skill. :D

Home / Writing Feedback / What are pros and cons of job hopping ?