The provided maps illustrate how a city hospital changed over a 3-year period from 2007 to 2010

sarinenofine 1 / -  

The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010

The provided maps illustrate how a city hospital changed over a 3-year period from 2007 to 2010.
Overall, it can be clearly seen that the city hospital underwent significant changes regarding a bus station and the addition of roundabouts and a public car park.

In 2007, the city hospital had a confluence linked to the hospital road and an entrance to the car park for both staff and the public. There were six bus stops south of the city hospital. In addition, an intersection was a bridge between the city road and the hospital road.

Over the course of three years, the T-junction and crossroads were replaced by two roundabouts. The six bus stations were consolidated and relocated to the west of the hospital road. There had been two roads linking the bus stop with rotaries; therefore, traffic was more favorable. The Ring Road had been extended to make a way for the public parking area, and the old location would be for staff, so the car park was not overcrowded.
The provided maps

How many maps were provided? You have to indicate the number and also,when referring to the trending difference, identify where the change is located. Mention if it is map 1 or map 2 or, use the year indicator. Either will be sufficient for the examiner to give you a higher score for a clearer summary.

The presentation is quite good. You will probably get a pretty decent scoring consideration for this type of work. You were very clear in your reporting but, the paragraphs are not evenly presented. There could have been a better transition between paragraphs. Try to balance the look of the paragraphs. Keep the lengths the same. Do not focus too much on one image. Try to keep the sentence number equal if you can.

Home / Writing Feedback / The provided maps illustrate how a city hospital changed over a 3-year period from 2007 to 2010