The provided table represents the figures for employees and factories over a period of 50 years

Nadeleine 2 / 2 1  

detailed look at the table

In general, total numbers of workers and manufactories are inverse, while the first one shows significant drops, the other seems to has an unstable trend.

Looking at the table in more detail, there were 477,100 employees with male taking the bigger proportion . And for most of the time, men outnumbered women except in 1861, when there were almost 30,000 less to compare between man and female employees. At the end of the period, worker numbers decreased about 8 times lower than one in 50 years ago. In term of gender distribution, statistics of male and female are nearly the same in 1901, the gap between was narrowed remarkably

Trend in the number of manufactory is different. From 1851 to 1861 and 1871 to 1881, this figure showed to undergo minimal rises, hit its peak in 1881 with 721 factories. However, this phenomenon started to disappear and showed a downward trend instead in 1891. And finally in 1901, there were only 600 manufactories left, but still about 4 times higher compared to 1851.

A summary overview is only complete when the miter provides short details about the image type, what it represents, the measurement type and trend. The writer accomplishes only a part of that paragraph requirement, recieving only a partial score for that base score requirement.

A complete summary is required for introduction clarity. This summary presentation only refers to a trending pattern. The last requirement of the summary presentation. A reference to the subject and reason for the measurement is important in this section.

The writer needs to be more careful when proofreading his work. There are missing punctuation marks that infer a rushed presentation. While the winter has the potential to pass the test, lack of proper information and editing errors lowered the possible score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The provided table represents the figures for employees and factories over a period of 50 years